10 Characters required!

Saturday morning bump and such

Time to spam X to get it to proc Reckoning, lads

That doesn’t work anymore.

People have been saying that it does work, only because of spell batching the sitting down and being crit doesnt work, but smashing X quickly to have you seated to garentee a crit but then also standing on the next server tick when the attack is calculated the server assumes its a normal crit and you get the buff. see

YouTube

1 Like

I’ll spell batch your sheep with my fear.

If you haven’t yet, you should hop in the Paladin Classic discords, there are two of them, and you can catch up on all the recent news regarding sit-reck. There is also this.

HYPE TRAIN smash that x key into oblivion! replace your keyboard and do it again!

We have grown to over 130 folks in total across the three teams along with casual friends and family, and we’re still on the lookout for more.

Xael will need many spare X keys to replace the broken ones.

its gonna be like doing a silly walk as you level X run X run X run lol

I need to start a donation page so I can buy as many X keys as I’ll need, it’s surely to be in the hundreds.

it will never be enough. one key a day is probably about right :stuck_out_tongue:

That is kinda a low number, I’d say atleast 5 a day, minimum.

1 Like

Who stole my cookies!!!

WTS Cookies

Ideally lock cookies ty

Now that’s more like it

Darth Vader

Seeking lock cookies

Give me some bag space first, geez.

bags clearly go to mages first, they have to make food and water, warlocks just make stones. clearly thats less overall space :stuck_out_tongue: