Will you race change in 9.2.5?

Pallys are one of the more race restricted classes in the game. Will you float on over to a new race once the faction divide is lifted just to try something else out?

Nope. Love being a dwarf. Best lore, best racial, and best beards.

4 Likes

Nah, waiting on gnome paladins. :yum:

3 Likes

Swapping to DiD. Remove the tax and I’ll play what’s best. :wink:

I’ve wanted that since Classic >.>

2 Likes

Not likely. The only races I’ll play are elves. They just have the best animations. Humans are also too bulky.

1 Like

I might race change my LFD paladin into a human. I love LFD’s Light theme, but… goat hooves. :face_vomiting:

This is why I went back to my roots as a Horde player and made this toon instead of going back to my Alliance human pally when I returned to WoW just over 2 wks ago.

Swapping to a Dwarf, currently Tauren.

Waiting for Kul’Tiran to unlock :frowning:

Only swapping if they allow me to be an elf paladin WHILE in the Alliance.

1 Like

Me too… Sadly, I have almost given up on it… I did take a really cool SS one time where I was transformed into a Gnome Female with my Orb of Deception. Cast Consecration… was AWESOME!!!

Hard to give up the rep boost when you’re inconsistent with dailies.

I’d probably swap maghar instantly for mounted speed, it’s just too much fun for opener fights on my dk in bgs.

If they give Night elves paladins then I may consider it, thats the only race I see that is a possibility. I am liking Dark iron dwarf but I wouldnt mind trying a night elf paladin

1 Like

I’m leveling a lightforged draenei currently, and I kind of like their animations more than my human. I doubt I’ll race change this paladin though.

No because everyone knows humans/dwarves are the real paladins. Everyone else is just a pretender.

2 Likes

Already did im human again :smiley:

As much as I’d love to be a dwarf paladin, probably not. The name wouldn’t make much sense as any other race.

1 Like

Blizz did announce their intention to allow every race to be every class eventually, can’t wait to make my gnome dh.

If they would either give Night Elves Paladins, or give the male Draenei a second body option say similar to the male Sylvar, I would probably play my Light forged Paladin.

Nah, i like this character. I may make a third (have a Tauren Paladin also) if another race combo that sounds interesting is made available.