Will you buy the next expansion?

We have about one more year left on this one I think.

Will you be moving on to another game or just continue playing?

4 Likes

Unless some crazy new game comes out I will likely keep playing WoW. And even if I didn’t I would still try the new expansion.

15 Likes

Unless they really go hard on the RPG element and take lore into a cool direction heck no

42 Likes

Nah. I’m sticking with TBC Classic, and hopefully Wrath Classic

I’ve lost all faith in blizz’s writing ability, and I’m sure it’ll be another expansion dominated by the new and improved “Not evil” sylvanas. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

yes im buying the next expansion.

2 Likes

Nope! The magic is gone.

43 Likes

If the option to preorder 10.0 right now was available, I would not.

But then again, I ended up upgrading Shadowlands just for the goodies that came with it. Hearthstone/xmog/mount/etc. I get the feeling many will be tempted into it–myself included.

All of that aside, if 10.0 looks promising, yes.

8 Likes

Always and forever wow , not gonna leave it and ofc i will buy every expansion wow introduces :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All depends what it is. If it’s another like the last 3 hell no.

22 Likes

I would have to see what kind of stuff is going to be in it. If they opened up pre-orders right now, I wouldn’t pre-order.

Either way I’m still going to play WoW, but I’d be just as fine playing Classic to be honest. Especially assuming that Classic WotLK will be a thing.

1 Like

Don’t see myself buying it in all honesty.

I don’t have a guild I can run things with.
I have ‘me’ issues regarding comfort zones and discord
 and scheduling.

Their outdoor content is non existent and I don’t feel like constantly getting zones where I’m hunting rares and finding treasures. It’s kind of a stagnant game that is like Apple in many ways
 ''Here is our new version!.. it’s got
 one more pixel and new colours to choose from!" And all the sheep go “woooooooow
 take my money !”

In WoW’s case it’s ''No flying but we have a new end zone with one extra rare
 no flying though
 and world quests 3.0 where we took away more wq’s and now you have 2 on the map that take 5 hours each and have 170 steps that you’ll find out later"

Not going to any other game.

25 Likes

Definitely won’t be preordering it, that’s for sure. Idc what fancy thing they put in the collectors edition. I’ll actually be waiting to see what things they actually put in the live game. Because we all know they don’t listen to alpha/beta feedback.

20 Likes

If it looks good, sure

yes

/10char

If blizzard keep up what they’re currently doing in all alpha/beta cycles? No.

12 Likes

Please let Classic Wrath be a thing by then
.please <3

2 Likes

We’ll see. Even if I do buy it, it won’t be until after flight is enabled in the new zones.

6 Likes

If Yrel is in it, probably

2 Likes

yes, unless they make a ton of bad changes between now and then.

1 Like

I probably will. Once a WoW addict, always a WoW addict. But I will probably wait until the last possible minute to pre-order.