Will you be a magical girl?

Khorne’s just jealous he don’t get invited to the parties.

You need a mask, so you can be Tuxedo Mask, then you just need a few bloodelf women by your side in sailor outfits. The full sailor moon cosplay…

2 Likes

Yeah, I totally wish WoW had a proper mask like that, and the ability to also wear it with other headwear.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think adding cosmetic facewear would be good and it could to be honest be put in already if they decided to cheese it in. Simply make them toys that have an indefinite durations until canceled. The toy would simply put the mask on your face.

2 Likes

Yeah, either that or a barber shop option, similar to how Demon Hunters can put on permanent blindfolds.

1 Like

Noooooppe not I

well y’know, there’s a culture of men out there that wear skirts!
well… not skirts, kilts, but still!

…also not so sure how stinky they are. but hey, all men stink sometimes, right? so there ya go rita. :slight_smile:

also-also, i only mention it cause my family is from over there, and it was the first thing i thought of.

1 Like

I don’t see Khorne as the partying type.

1 Like

I will be making a male Tauren to be a magical girl. For reasons…

Rosenivy in my head just made up the quick excuse “I have red hair. It’ll clash. No.” with the pink V-day set.

For some reason this thread reminded me of Sailor Bubba.

Honestly, my mind just went blank reading this thread enough to be speechless.

That play with Kanna and Shouta.

Me in real life, no. My character on the other hand of course.

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/854507763543965716/1175114258015600710/IMG_9278.png?ex=656a0d6f&is=6557986f&hm=ed93ddfcb7df6130b763e7764ff7af1d5071e306cda626313ee6cedac7c448cf&

I agree green and pink go together well.

2 Likes

yes you are.

Idk…seen plenty of shows where magical girls suffer horrible fates… like whats that one anime… Madoka Magica or whatever? Whatever you do don’t make a contract with a red eyed bunny like creature lol