Will we get poop quest in SL?

What do you think the lore is regarding pooping in the Shadowlands?

If you go to the Shadowlands after you die, do you still feel the need to poop? Do we need to poop because we’re not technically dead? How will the Shadowlanders react to mortal poop? If nobody needs to poop in the Shadowlands, then does the Shadowlands have the appropriate infrastructure to deal with our poop? Or does it just kinda sit out in the open with no-one knowing what to do with it or where to put it?

These are the questions the loremasters must answer.

What, you think you’re too good for poop?

1 Like

Most of us look forward to poop diving in Wow for those wonderful quest rewards. …thank God …there is no “smell” in the game …P U!

Yeah I’m sure we will get one somewhere wouldn’t be a real xpac without it lol

poop and spiders, classics.

Well we got BFA which was a poop expansion so anything is possible :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The wife ran some mists content last week. She turns over and says…theres crap quests here too?? lol

Bliz does seem to have some odd fetishes.

The closest thing that SL has to a poop collection quest is a quest where you collect vomit from caterpillars. The night fae eat it.

I dig around in my own dairy aire often enough. Don’t need a digital reminder.

the real burning question of our times: If you poop in the afterlife does it turn into a ghost of what you ate?

It wouldn’t be a Warcraft expansion without at least one poop quest. Not an expansion I would want to play at least.

No more stupid turtles… PLEASE!

You can throw poop at the mechanical dog boss in Mechagon, don’t know what for.

The worst place to make a poop quest would be Kyrian because, you know, they fly. Air drops aren’t cool.

You don’t even know, it gets a lot weirder.

That’s so unfartunate.

Most of BFA itself

1 Like

So a turtle poop quest?

That can mean a few things. lol

It’s just…it’s not World of Warcraft without one. Seriously, I would be very sad if they skipped it.

Tauren poop quest for Horde, Worgan poop quest for Alliance.

A soul made into the heavens!

1 Like