Will Valor reset tomorrow for 9.1 or?

or will it reset a wekk after 9.1?
i heard valor will reset after the first week of 9.1 meaning a week from tomorrow. tell me pls, ty

I don’t know… but because you can’t earn Season 2 rewards until July 13 I would assume it would mean valor resets the week prior on July 6th

It will reset and you’ll get a small amount of gold for it. If you have enough, you should go trade it to the vendor for crafting mats. He/it is right next to the vault o disappointment in the same room as the bank. Even if you don’t use them you’ll be able to sell them on the AH for more than you’d get when they reset. The leather is most likely the most valuable, but check your AH to make sure.

I don’t know, but if I will receive some silver because I spent the last to improve some armor gear at least 213, since in this patch I could not do a +15 or more, and it may be that I have problems thanks to the toxicity of the community and the use of his toxic raiderio addon.

Although it seems that you will see a new scoring system in Mythic+ in WoW.

there is a Blue post up top the forums all Season 1 stuff officially ends on July 6th. so Valor /conq will reset on july 6th

so you have till End of july 5th to do all your M+15 / Ahead of curve/ Cutting edge/ Glad / to Farm and spend Valor / Conq

Chains of Domination and Season 2 Dates and Information - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

Oh joy i maybe can get my belt up to 220. Probably just to get the belt at 226 in the vault