Will to pay $100

I am willing to pay $100 per clone. Can get get a blue post with an eta? I’m missing out on AV weekend right now.

7 Likes

Yeah I would pay that just to get my hunter back… easily.

2 Likes

You’re willing to pay $100 now but you weren’t willing to pay $5 when they were on sale?

7 Likes

Nobody knew Era would remain this popular. Why would you give a cent to xfer to a dead server at the time?

1 Like

So you are basically demanding deleted data to magically reappear, because you are running after a fad?

2 Likes

Leveling a new toon is really out of the question? Everyone here has got to be an expert on power leveling at this point.

3 Likes

What’s the big deal with reactivating an max level? If you want to play era just roll you a new toon and join in the fun. All signs including blue posts say that data is long gone so no point beating a dead horse. You made a decision not to clone now you regret it but oh well stuff happens move on.

2 Likes

Blizzard shut down som with no replacement. They refuse to make a fresh this year. This is the only reason people are coming back to era, there is literally no other choice. Who would willingly reroll on a 4 year old server with duped gold and people in naxx gear?

2 Likes
  1. Era was never dead.
  2. If you didn’t care enough about Classic era to pay FIVE dollars, you don’t really care now either. You care only about following the latest hype.
3 Likes

I’m still wondering where all the duped gold and people in Naxx gear are. While I do see level 60’s I think I saw like one warlock that was wearing the Naxx set. Maybe they are all hanging out on the east coast clusters.

I have to say this is the perfect reply.

In Wrath.

1 Like

Maybe they are hiding in Dire Maul or Zul Farrack, haven’t seen any in the world on either of the East Coast PvP clusters, granted I spend most of my time Alliance side on Thalnos cluster.

the clones are gone, get over it.

2 Likes

They sold cloning last for five bucks. That’s my limit. If they could afford that then they can afford it again.
100 bucks for pixels… get outta here.

lol. it would take labor to get your precious clones back. you would have to pony up money to cover that. not that this will ever happen of course. :expressionless:

So serious little elf. It was humor.
Lighten up! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

little elf? you’re a goblin :expressionless:

1 Like

Not everyone likes to play their mmo’s alone and friendless like you bud.

1 Like

The server has been up for almost 4 years. Where have you been?

What does this have to do with you not copying your characters in time?
Sounds like a ‘you’ issue.