Will there be Classic TBC Active Servers?

Pretty much it kind of feels rushed to do Wrath of the Lich King where you haven’t experience 40 man Naxx or the Zul’aman Raid in General or pretty much the Scourge Invasion Event back in Classic WoW. I wonder if there’ll ever be a Classic TBC Servers where you can continue with TBC Era instead of Wrath without it being dead and all?

2 Likes

No. They’ve already said all current TBC servers will be converted to Wrath, and they will be shutting down the Vanilla to TBC conversions as well.

TBC era is dead when Wrath launches.

Thank god, easily the worst xpac.

WoD would like to have a word with you.

Also, considering the HUGE uptick in population during TBC, the numbers just flat out disagree with you.

1 Like

Cataclysm.

1 Like

That’s cause SL was garbage and that’s not a huge uptick when most are probably bots lmao

No… I’m talking ORIGINAL TBC.

If I meant TBC Classic I would have said that.

Cata was a solid second. WoD was literally half of an expansion, and I would have been LIVID if I had paid for that expansion.

I dunno… the game was already ruined by the time WoD came about.

Easily the best xpack* FTFY. Every expansion cataclysm-modern retail is garbage, and nothing in the classic trilogy comes close to being worse. Sounds like you enjoy retail and want to turn classic into that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.