Will The WoW Token Come to Classic After All?

Here’s a great video by WillE.
Personally, I’ve been waiting for the WoW Token for a while now and hope it will come soon, for the reasons listed in this video and it’s comment section.

1 Like

I mean it would help quash some bots. But at what price.

1 Like

a great and terrible price

2 Likes

Wille is dead to me

2 Likes

Classic is almost over why would they add the toen to it?

This guy is pure cringe, always complaining about wpvp and now he wants to add wow token, what a joke man.

3 Likes

I guess what some fail to remember is that the token is bought by other players for game time…it does not just magically make gold… since it is only used for game time then most people would rather buy/sell on retail as opposed to classic…

You left out the part where it makes botting worse because bots dont need to get paid, they work for free.

it is allready in the game for half a year and u did not notice, what a joke man:

GM confirming it is legal:
X__I have just confirmed with A GM that trading Retail Gold for Classic is allowed - #63 by Perl-anetheron

X___https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728876914344853567/728876937967304724/uff2.png

Couple hundred Goldsellers in official forums, for months on end, no bans ever:
X__https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/de/wow/search?q=retail%20topic%3A69688

I have 500 Million retail Gold from before Classic was even released.
Looking for someone to finance me with it into classic WOTLK and beyond.

I will pay you for any Activision Game, Battle.net Balance, Retail shenanigans, whatever but i really dont want to grind or work for my classic gold ever again.
If u dont want it on my server i can just buy you $$$ tokens wherever u want.
So grind that ZG bridge for me into eternity u stupid, thanks.

WTB Edgemasters for 5 Tokens (100$)!!!
“yikes banned!”
Blizzard GM: oh nononono, all legal, lessgo

/irony

1 Like

I do not agree with this being allowed, but to do this you still got to find someone who is willing to give u their classic gold for retail gold, which they can just buy the retail gold from blizzard if they want retail gold, rather than farming in classic to get retail gold for some reason… This is bad imo, but having token directly into classic is even worse.

What’s the answer then? Blizzard is clearly not going to dedicate the resources it takes to really get a handle on the botting problem.

Yay for tokens :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Wtb Molten Core Carry for one WoW token…

Coming Soon™.