Will the 'Veilstrider' title achievement be available past SL?

Trying to figure out if I should dedicate my time into getting it if I might not even make it in time if it’s going away in 10.0

No word yet, however if you are considering at all I would start it now as it takes weeks and weeks.

I basically have everything done except the necro and venth covenant things (patchwerk and party) and I’m hearing they are very RNG and might take over 2 months to get

yep, the venth is at least 5 weeks if I recall, and necro is similar. Consider doing both on two separate characters for obvious reasons, it’s entirely acct wide.

This too, I am wondering. (Or more like,) when is pre patch and will this meta be available until Dragon Flight launches, or until pre patch? (Patch factory sucks lol)

Yeah, the achievements are very unbalanced in difficulty/time. The Necro one seems like it’s more work than all the other 3 combined to get, it’s 4 achievements you have to get instead of 1 like the other 3.

2 Likes

Unlikely, as the BFA counterpart (Phenominal Cosmic Power) was made unobtainable in Shadowlands prepatch. So best to hurry and get it done before prepatch!

I’ll try but I have to be honest, I’m only getting it for FOMO because that is an extremely lame title that I’m never going to use.

Also I think a big reason why Phenominal Cosmic Power went away is because a bunch of requirements for it was time limited/seasonal (like getting 2400 in arenas, and getting R4 of a borrowed power that was to be removed in SL) where as the requirements of this current one is basically just busy-work expansion features that will remain in the game in DF (Torg/Zone stuff/Rep stuff). So there is a good chance it’ll stay.

I sure hope it will tbh. I’ll never be able to get the Necrolord Stitchyard stuff done in time. :x

It’s funny what different players find difficult. All the covenant stuff I had already but I have no idea how I’m ever going to get Fake it Till you Make it. Never see any groups for it, nobody advertises it in /5…

Try putting a group together, it should be EXTREMELY easy now with the S4 gear. Can probably 2-3 man it assuming there’s no achievements that require a full grp.

Covenant one isn’t hard, it’s just time consuming. If I cared and had started it a few months ago, wouldn’t even be an issue now.

Do people really do that, just start a group to do something they have no idea how to do and just hope someone joins who does? I don’t think I really have that… aggressive a personality.

lolwut

You only have to do it once so 99% of people who do it have no clue how to do it and read a guide while doing it.

Think me or anyone in my group knew what they were doing when we did it a few days after the dungeon came out?

If you keep relying on others to get your things done, you’ll never get it (this also applies to the real world)

update * it’s going away so if you want it, start it.

You need 5 people for last boss. All the stars have to be hit on the same set of lines