Will Squirt appear this week?

It’s pet battle week, so that’s really cool.

But I gotta ask the question that’s on everyone’s LIPS: Is Squirt scheduled to appear this week?

According to Xu-Fu’s Pet Guides – Squirt will be up on 26 AUG 2021 (so this upcoming Saturday).
EDIT: I need sleep (and a calendar, lol).

2 Likes

glorious! thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Except the 26th is Thursday. So, don’t wait until Saturday. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, thanks. I see the conflicting info on the website now. I’ll just check every day, but great to know she’s scheduled to appear at all this week.

1 Like

That was a copy+paste error on my part :laughing:

Fixed now – thank you for pointing it out. :sparkling_heart:

Hey no problem, I wasn’t flaming, just making sure no one misses it :blue_heart:

I didn’t take it that way, heh. My brain just completely skimmed over it when posting last night, so that was a genuine thank you ^^

1 Like

I’m glad, I feel sometimes things can come off snarky in messages, just wanted to make sure you knew I didn’t mean it that way. You’re so welcome btw! I’ve been looking forward to this since last time, so had it marked on my calendar :rofl:

1 Like

See that is what I get for posting stuff when I’ve not slept.

Please forgive my ignorance.

1 Like

No worries, we’re all human, (except the mechagnomes?) I make mistakes constantly. :rofl:

2 Likes

As an alternative/bonus to Squirt, watch for the four trainers that can be up in Legion Dalaran this week. You can find carry strats for all four on Xu-Fu’s site and they can also be fought over and over just like Squirt can.

During pet week with just the Safari Helmet on you can level a pet 1-25 with just two fights. Bonus that alts being leveled will get the quest xp each time you fight them too.

1 Like