Will pay for Mythic + run

Idc about the gold im just sick of matching with terrible groups so ill pay a good group

Look for the ads in your servers trade chat then.

What do you want? Just a +15?

Follow these steps

• Download the raiderio addon
  • Check the group leads io
  • If you sign-up and get invited, look at the groups HP then their IO
  • If the lead rando-invited a bunch of sub 1k’s (1.5k even) to a +15 key, leave.
  • Sign-up to a different key

I rarely get bad keys, and when I do I typically expect it because I’m pugging 15’s. If you’re going to be an elitist about who you play with, you might as well do it properly.

People who consider this elitist have either not joined enough successful keys or hosted enough successful keys. Go host several hundred keys inviting randos and see how quickly you become “elitist” and picky about who you invite.

Those who regularly only join groups and complain that group leaders are picky have no idea.

Experience is king above all in M+. Somehow people are OK with that fact in raiding (i.e. achievements and armory progress) but not OK with that for M+.

Playing beta M+ for a few weeks there are numerous dungeon situations that will blow up in your face within 0.5 seconds for playing sloppy. Expect this “elitism” to only increase in the future as the free powerful gear firehose goes into overdrive.

Look me up :^)

It was a joke, calm down.

I know it was a joke but there is a big segment of the M+ pug population who don’t think it’s a joke. Also jokes and sarcasm are not obvious over the internet.

Anyways whatever, looking forward to more 1000+ post threads in the future for the general discussion forum about “OMFG TOXIC RAIDER IO ELITISTS” again.

Raiderio should really just rename themselves to ToxicElitistIO and make all the GD regulars happy :joy:

1 Like

I really need to get around to making my M+ community called “OMFG TOXIC ELITISTS”.