Will I lose my trust level three if I'm not on every day?

I am only on Tuesday threw Saturday will this effect my trust level?

naw, when I was TL3 on my old toon, I popped on the forums from time to time just to scroll through posts and comment here and there. You don’t need to be on all the time.

5 Likes

Be be careful what you post. People are flag happy these days and it doesn’t take much to lose TL3.

1 Like

You need to have logged in for 50% of the past 100 days.

Here’s a more in depth explanation of Trust Level requirements:

3 Likes

Got it. No pain, no gain. (Just kidding!)

Pretty much. I found it best not to worry about Trust Levels because it’s only a matter of time until you get flagged into oblivion and it’s not like Blizz will do anything about the flagging or the flagging system.

4 Likes

I was under the impression based on how it’s stated that you only lose TL3 eligibility if a flag is actually actioned by a moderator, or said differently the false flags that are reviewed by a moderator and cleared shouldn’t count against.

It is, but you can be flagged for posting let’s say a :roll_eyes: in a certain undead rogues spam thread, get flagged and technically the flag is justified.

Yes, you can. I’ve lost mine a couple of times because I took a break from the forums.

Only recently got it back.

1 Like

Oh crap I posted in you know who’s thread. (Not Voldemort!)

More likely than not they’ll reverse the flagging, but there are so many flags it’s only natural a few slip through and get hit with the hammer.

Right, but in the post linked above it explicitly states that the flag must be confirmed by a moderator. The post being hidden isn’t a moderator action; that simply happens due to an excessive number of flags. The post can later be un-hidden by the moderator upon review and it doesn’t count as a strike.

Okay, but this is in the players hands and like I said something as simple as a :roll_eyes: is justified and if a mod has to take action because you were flagged multiple times because we have trigger happy people on the forums…

Gotta be gone for months to actually lose it. And its not hard to earn back. I got it again after like a week or something.

Then again I’m here when I get bored at work so :man_shrugging: I’m here a lot.

I get what you’re saying but unless you got a notification that a moderator has affirmed one of your flagged posts, either by leaving it hidden or deleting it, then none of the hidden posts are counting against you. Flagged does not mean strike.

Never said it did chief.

I see China i mean blizzards social credit score is working.

I mean you’ve implied multiple times that you think flags by themselves count against TL3 and I’ve been trying to explain that isn’t the case. Is that not what you meant? Every post you made in response to me reads that way.

:point_up_2:

I mean is it not common knowledge that mods have to deal out bans? I mean forgive me if its not, pretty common stuff.

A flagged post doesn’t automatically mean a mod will action it if reviewed; you kinda just skipped over the review part there, so my bad.

If they reviewed your post and applied punishment then I guess it is what it is.