Will fill any guild/raid slot

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Rhavek,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, especially boomkin and hunter, although we can also use a rogue. Other melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hi Rhavek! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Hi Rhavek,

I think Stormfall could be a fit for you, depending on your ingame goals. I’ll link our info below and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Discord is best. Discord info: Jaystir#1204

Stormfall is an AotC/M+ Focused guild. We also enjoy smacking the mythic raid loot pinatas, but we never push for CE. We’re extremely active with anywhere from 10-20 on nightly. We are not a “raid night only” guild. We’re active. Our discord is blown up daily by our awesome community. Give our thread a glance over and let me know if we look like players you’d want to team with =D

HI Rhavek! If its good community and AotC raiding you’re after, and the Alliance isn’t a turn-off (I see you there, mag’har!) then I think you would really enjoy our guild.

We’re Aegis, on Galakrond, aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com, a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a purely raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but some of our most active friends are our newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, and the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime with peak activity in the evening (and nights tend to be active well into Pacific evening.)

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all with AotC in Uldir) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid that cleared AotC in all tiers in Legion, and has been raiding together for much longer, with a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 7-10 server and they could really use a mage. Our more niche raid teams are Nip Horizon (the artist formerly known as Morning Woodies) and the Night’s Watch. Nip Horizon is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 6 am server on Sundays and while they do not have any current specific requests, they are always interested in meeting focused raiders. The Night’s Watch is our later night crowd, they raid 11p-2a central on Tuesday and Wednesday, and are looking for a few things, druid, monk and/or DK. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader. I don’t think anyone is trying to fill an impending tank hole, but a solid dps with a tank os is always an asset - I’m happy to get you in touch with the relevant personages upon request!

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

Hi Rhavek,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri-Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9

We’re always interested in multi-class players. I’d like to talk about your preferences. If the times match up, feel free to reach out.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hi Rhavek,

[H] is a semi-casual raid guild on Thrall. The guild was created by a group of friends back in WotLK, and made stronger by new friends who have joined us since. We are not a very large guild, but we prefer it that way to encourage a more tight knit environment.

We are currently 3/9M in BoD, and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm -midnight EST. We are looking for reliable ranged dps - spriest, balance druid, warlock or ele shaman would be a great addition to the raid roster.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H &amp; 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &amp;ldquo;teenager/young adult&amp;rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Guild - Ravens Crusaders US Wyrmrest Accord
We are a new guild with good friends and good attitudes. Starting a raid team with Heroic and Mythic experience and looking for some people that are willing to be dedicated and push the content as far as it will go and we are willing to teach and gear if needed.
Raid times/days - Wed/Sun 6:00pm-8:30pm PDT.
Current progression - 2/9N Battle of Dazar’alor
Requirements - 370 ilvl a good attitude, and willing to work with others
Needs - ( all specs and especially Tank)
Contact info -
Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583

Hey there!

Helms Elite
Server: Whisperwind
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: Wed. and Thurs. 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST

We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. We are a relatively laid back group who like to get stuff done with our limited raid time. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to - which, often limits our play time. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We’re looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill a few extra spots on our roster. Skilled players of any specs and groups are welcome to apply.

We are focused on recruiting:
Mage
Boomkin
Locks
Ele Sham
Resto sham
Disc Priest
But don’t let the list that stop you from contacting us!

Mythic Raid Team - Wed. and Thurs. 8:30PM - 10:30PM EST

If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact a Guild Officer.

BattleTags:
Officer: Littlejon#1523 , Sol#1393, Xenela#1845
Guild Leader: Rettuclos#1494

cant wait to hear from you!

Hi Rhavek! Wow, you really seem like you know what you want and are committed to finding a good home. I think that’s awesome.

I’m the GM of a small guild on Dalaran, <Helheim’s Kitchen> and we’re on the hunt for people just like you! Experienced players that are looking to devote themselves to the success of their guild.

A little about us: Currently we’re a M+ focused guild with a strong core group of players. Our playstyle is cracking jokes and downing bosses, challenging content with a sense of humour, but buckling down when we need to. Most of us have achieved AOTC on our own, and we head into heroic BoD on the weekends to help our guildies get gear, or funnel gear into alts. Looking ahead to the future, we’d like to assemble a solid raiding roster for 8.2 and take down Azshara as a team. We are small, sitting at about 50 people (alts not included) on our roster, and we plan to remain small so that there’s some familiarity among our members!

As a GM, I’m dedicated to facilitating an environment that makes people excited to log on and do content with their friends. So if you’re interested, let’s chat! You can catch me on bnet @ KingTonk#1499, or on Discord as Brixion#8908.

Hey!
We’re an extremely active community that would love to have you. Gearing is quick so you may even be able to hop in mythic progression this tier! :slight_smile: reach out if interested!

Hey Rhavek! I can’t promise the huge server you’re looking for but our guild is active. We might be a good fit.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey Rhavek,
My group is on the smaller side, but very active. We have about 15-18 people that sign on for raids. I’m recruiting because I’d like to get up to 20, or maybe a little over, so that we can actually pursue a little bit of mythic when we get H Blockade & Jaina down. I’d be happy to help you level a toon if that’s preferred to xferring one.

I could really use a dps w/ tank OS. That would be perfect. Which class is pretty open. I really only have my raid tanks at the moment and they’re getting a little tired being the only tanks for raid AND M+. Someone to spell them, and maybe even step into a MT role if things go well, would be ideal.

The guild is < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan. We just moved factions/servers during the Blizz sale. The guild is pretty active, especially in discord, and we’re on the largest horde server, so there are lots of people!

We are 7/9H and I think we’ll have Blockade down next week and start working on Jaina. We SHOULD get AotC this tier, just as we have all of Legion and in Uldir. We’re a primarily Heroic guild, as we don’t usually have enough people to really push into Mythic. If we expanded the roster a little bit we’d be doing at least the first couple of bosses on mythic.

If this sounds remotely interesting to you, or you have any questions please message me.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

Hi Rhavek :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

If you’re current guild is falling apart and has a number of players both raiders and casuals who are looking to join a stable guild built on a balance of fun, respect and progression, let me know :slight_smile:

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9N 8/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

Casual and M+ Players who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Holy Paladin

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

name in the hat!

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hey there, Zul’jin is an active server and if we don’t have anyone online, they’re usually on Discord ready to hop in for something (aside from day time work hours! xD). We run guild M+, but primarily building a mythic raid roster!! Here’s the spam:

Apraxia on Zul’jin (Horde) is recruiting for its raid team. The guild was established in 2011 raiding through most tiers since then. Leadership has extensive Heroic (old)/ Mythic (new) experience with Top 200 US cutting edge kills.

The guild was put on hiatus after Emerald Nightmare in Legion, and is rebuilding for BoD and beyond. The group is growing its roster and looking to get back into Mythic ASAP. A lot of the players are returning members from past years and expansions due to the camaraderie the guild has pushed over the years. If you are looking for not just a raid group, but a group of friends that care about progressing then look no further! We have many running M+, some who dabble in PvP, and of course our 6 hour raid week ( Tues/Thurs 9P-12A EST ).

Current needs:
Tank - Closed
Healer - Closed
RDPS (Hunter, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid) - High
MDPS (WW Monk) - Medium

Due to the commitment we desire to the raid team once we hit Mythic, we will request any applicants to server change eventually. You are welcome to raid with us for 2 weeks cross server as we ‘trial’ you (and you ‘trial’ us).

For more info add Blade#11885, Tripp#1644, NekBelly#1775, PresTJS#1772, or Bunkest42#1988 on BNet, or message someone online and ask for an officer.

hey there! MidKnight Raiders - Nazgrel - We might the guild your looking for! Several someones are always online and in discord ready to chat. We raid Fri and Sun evenings at 8:30 pm eastern consistently.

We run mythics 10+ all week and love to group and pvp.

We are a tight knit family of all adults with a great sense of humor.

If you want to chat send me a message in discord! jenna#2190 I can answer any questions you might have. Talk to you soon!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST