Will classic wow have free server transfers after the dust settlesw

Do you know how many realms were available when Classic first launched in 2004?

I’d have sympathy if we werent lambasted with “retail gonna die” threads. Sit and suffer Classic guys. Welcome to your classic experience.

6 Likes

There were 13. I know that a “medium” server today is more than the most populated server then. I know every server minus the 2 newest we’re high/full and I suspect the two new ones are full by now

Beta was 2003
Release for “Vanilla” or / Classic was released 2004.

They want the real experience, they have no transfers.

No cooldowns.
No restrictions.
Realm against The Same Realm.
Faction against Faction.

Always best to take the petty road.

Oh well i guess. :slight_smile: They wouldn’t find sympathy for me if the situation were reversed so Cheers!

Man refuses to turn the other cheek after being flamed, more shocking news at 11.

3 Likes

13 in 2004

Mine was one of them. Crashed every day at honor update time. Lagged hard ever so often - loot lag knee sliding around the zone. And that was 2005.

Totally but I suspect blizz will figure this out and the servers will stabilize. My recommendation is wait till then and then come on over. I won’t tell a soul.

Yeah also a funny you tube meme about the kneeling bug too.

They were never going to get the “real experience” if they wanted everything to be exactly as it was at launch - the fact that we’re starting with the class design and balance of 1.12 negates getting that “real experience” from the moment they log on to these classic servers.

This Classic is a close approximation to the original, but it’s the structure of near the end of Classic with the content roll-out similar to the original (but even then it won’t be exact, with features that came in separate patches grouped into phases.

1 Like

I want to cry but I I — oh wait. I have enough letters typed.

/e cry

You aren’t wrong.

You don’t want to go down that road. Choose a server and stick with it.

1 Like

Oh god, then go play on bitmycowtauren no name server and see how that goes 'cause I’m certain they won’t offer free transfers.

Make multiple characters on multiple realms. Just incase you end up on a stink server. I have 10 characters on 3 servers.

So lifted the three character limit now? Because it wasn’t earlier. Also op it’s not like you’re going to level fast anyway. You probably won’t even be able to complete any guests because of starting zones are going o be insanely full and there is no shared tagging.

U can have 50 characters. That was lifted hours ago.

Blues answered this already. It’s stickied on the Classic forums:

All realms are full, what is your point besides being very salty?

Okay boomer.

Transfers on Classic should be $45.00.