Will BFA raids/dungeons get any easier with 9.1.5?

Or is it just Legion? Just want to know when I will be able to solo mythic Dungeons and some raids for some BFA MOG and Mount Farming.

Who cares?

BfA blows.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t care about your opinion on the expansion. As my post said, MOG’s and Mount farming is why I am asking.

16 Likes

9.1.5 is a tweak patch. It doesn’t bump the ilvl on content as far as I know. 9.2. will do that. So short answer, no. It won’t help you. Although it will bring in legacy loot for BfA.

Edit: I forgot that 9.1.5 will change a bunch of Legion raid mechanics so it will make them easier mechanics wise.

1 Like

not likely. Unless you’re wearing top gear, you’ll be waiting for the next expansion.

Ahh… I thought I read something about Legacy Raid tuning.

For Legion content, yes. I forgot about that. But not sheer ilvl wise.

Legion isn’t even as easy as it could be if they didn’t nerf us to 60. The legacy buff takes effect at 20 levels lower, Legion being only 15 levels means yes with enough gear now you can technically finish the raids, and with the 9.1.5 nerfs it means you will have a good chance to solo them, but even than hitting what we are in Legion is a far cry from what we do in WoD at 20 levels lower.

The other day I went 2 man in Antorus and even 2 of us didn’t quite hit hard enough on the second last boss before I was punted and than the other guy just got smashed, and we are both geared, my druid being 248 iLVL. Compare that to fighting any WoD raid where you can look at the enemy and they fall over.

So no, BFA raids will not be made easier, nor will they be possible solo even in LFR until end game, maybe not even until 10.0. You will still have to take a small group at least into BFA raids.

1 Like

Regards BFA raids they still will require at least 1-2 extra players since is recent expansion.

They made a mistake with legion expansion not tuning it right and just few players could solo it. Some players manage to complete Tomb of Sargeras but Antronus was not yet completed as solo. Some classes where completely unable to solo anything.

Back to BFA in 9.2 there will be a chance to solo few bosses, maybe Uldir completely. Maybe there is some flu not mechanics in bosses that require other ppl to intervene

1 Like

Yea Anyronus is hard , Some mechanics simply won’t let you pass further. I have to change specs in Tombs oF S. to BM in order to survive Avatar, while the rest I can solo as SV hunter without issues. But they are tough. I still didn’t manage to take down Kil’Jaden. Those in dark corners are tough. Always got kicked down :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeh and OP wants to solo mythic BFA in 9.1.5… lol.

2 Likes

Some bosses will be soloable , but that’s for super skilled capped players with good gear. Which kicks me out of the question by a huge margin :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sure. Why not? I would love to be able to do that so I can have some more content (MOGs, mounts and toys) to do rather than just dailies and same BS to play SL. I mean, it’s old content right? Oh, and let me add a “lol” like you did.

3 Likes

Why not? Because it’s not going to be even remotely possible for 99% of the playing base due to skill, gear and mechanics. Even now mid SL we are still needing to run duo at least in some Legion fights due to not just mechanics, but gear and skill also.

If you think any chance that mythic BFA raids will be even remotely as easy as Legion is now than you are dreaming.

1 Like

Dude. You aren’t understanding what I am asking. re-read my posts. Good lord.

And start with the title.

I can read, but can you? You are hoping for mythic BFA raids to be made easier, it’s not going to happen.

1 Like

I never once said BFA Mythic raids. I said Mythic dungeons. Clearly I know that Myth BFA raids are a ways off.

I specifically said BFA dungeons because I want to farm the 4 mounts on M0. Anyway, I have my answer and I do appreciate your longer post as that explained a lot.

1 Like

Legion stuff will get the legacy buff, but not BFA. BFA will not get the buff until next expansion. Some of the dungeons you could probly solo, I’ve done kings rest solo, and I’m not very geared nor skilled. It takes a while to kill the bosses but can be done. Some of the dungeons have mechanics that will make them unsoloable until the legacy buff, I know one of em you need 3 people to all click something at the same time to be able to hurt the boss. I do wish the legacy buff was enabled when a new expansion comes out, but I doubt they will ever do that.

1 Like

You could solo the mythic dungeons now, mythic raids prolly end of this xpac or next xpac

1 Like

For the raids, probably next expansion at some point? Excluding Ny’alotha, for obvious reasons.

The dungeons can be done now, but it’s not going to be easy at low item levels and without minions or pets to taunt for you.

1 Like