Will be back for Classic

I really want the pre-cata map most of all. The experience was like no other expansion; and I came in on the Sunwell raid in TBC. I had to level most of these zones alone while my guild was Outland. It was still a blast, and I can’t wait to run it with other players. I never liked the cata remake; and I hated running through it all the years I was leveling alts.

Anyway, my sub expired in Dec and nothing is calling me back, logged for free weekend did one world quest, and just felt empty. I want my tauren shaman (with real totems) wandering the lands, leveling in resto,…yes I said it, and did it. I want to be summoned to dungeons, I want to walk to thousand needles, that great dusty canyon, not some flooded swimming pool.

I want to see those random NPC’s just standing in the middle of nowhere, and think, what is this guys story? Why is he here? I want to imagine it for myself; not have it spoon feed to me. I’m ready for classic.

3 Likes

I’m still playing Retail but yeah, I feel ya man. Classic’s going to be awesome.

This time, I want to be one of the three guys still in Org, not moving an inch, while the Warlock and one other guy are at the dungeon entrance.