Will adding High Elves to the Alliance fix faction balance?

What has blizz “stated” exactly? They used to announce subs, and that’s where the true data is, but we don’t have access to that anymore. If someone were to compare something like that old link to the number of subs at the time and actually find a way to figure out the number of players on a faction, that would actually tell us something.

Yes, Blizz can do something on their end. Their development is what has caused players to go back and forth for a long time. Also, WoD was a PvP thing, pretty sure it wasn’t a PvE thing.

The topic was mass flagged before being closed dude.

Oh, it was defiantly mass flagged.

2 Likes

They derail conversations with personal insults and trying to be Blizzards mouth piece… Ive even seen them put so many posts in the other megathreads to lock it up. its classic.

4 Likes

I wasnt bringing up any argument, just calling you out. Getting upset at the evidence wont change the evidence.

And if you pay attention the “helfer” was also replying to the person, on a post bringing High Elves into a Void Elf thread.

Oh Jesus my sides.

Because as we all know helfers are so courteous about the opposition.

3 Likes

The silly reconciliation thread? It was flagged and the OP hidden, but it wasn’t temp locked due to flags. It was just closed, which indicates that a mod chose to close it. I am sure you got a notification about it.

4 Likes

Except that most high elf threads are closed because of an automated lock system, but the one started by Bro was locked by a mod.

7 Likes

Guilty… ill admit it. so i will leave that point aside :slight_smile: who doesnt enjoy a good insult :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But it wasn’t closed because of flagging. Let me show an example of a thread closed by flagging:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/high-elves-a-question-of-will/206619/1013

“This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.”

Yours didn’t have this message, because it was closed by the moderation, not because angry helfers flag bombed it, well they might bombed it with flags but that wasn’t the reason.

5 Likes

In no other disagreement on the forums have I been called, “vile”, “selfish”, or a “racist”.

I know, right? You bloody pillock.

Long, long, long ago, such a thing was attempted. Long long ago, it was also covered by blizzard regarding the faction imbalance against the Horde.
Again, Vanilla was very, very heavily populated by the alliance. The only area where the Horde dominated was in raids. PvP I don’t know about.

You’re trying to argue that something which was common knowledge isn’t true when this was not the case.

Not really, the back and forth has always primarily been due to players. You severely underestimate Blizzard’s influence on how players choose their faction.

About it being closed? Nope.
I appreciate the assumption though.

It wasn’t, but again, assumptions.

rock eating oversized goblin. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a thing at the bottom of your thread with a mods name attached.

2 Likes

Are you body shaming me in this, the year of our lord, 2019?

IF there was the slightest chance… just wait till 2020

Try playing an orc. Some of the posts from female draenai my man. Mein gott.

Wait, it actually shows that a mod closed it? Uh oh, this does not look good for the “flaggers closed muh thread” argument. Gonna have to go look it up. What was the title again?