Wildhammers can be Druids

So can we please have Dwarf Druids?

Please?

12 Likes

Would they be locked to the Wildhammer customization or can any kind be them?

I’m sure another Druid on the Alliance side would be appreciated.

4 Likes

No, they’re only playing Wildhammer as dress up, not reeeeally Wildhammer. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they lock the class to the WH customization. In fact, it’d make sense.

4 Likes

I really Hope Blizzard rethink their decision to blend Wildhammer with Bronzebeard Dwarves.

I think it’s deeply a missed opportunity for an amazing Allied Race, it opens up Druids for Dwarves and another Alliance Shaman class, and it would get the whole Allied Race make over just like how Dark Irons got…

Amazing Heritage Armour (hopefully like Falstad in HotS), a unique ground mount (young gryphon?), unique Racials (Stormhammer stun?)and added Customisations.

Let’s not forget Unique Druid Forms, Ram Travel Form :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, Unique Totems (all allied race totems make core race totems look so out dated).

Falstad is really my fav, he’s been on the council of three hammers since forever, he’s helped the Alliance through and through…I think what Blizzard is doing to this amazing clan is horrible… but hey Alliance gets Mechagnomes :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

11 Likes

If they did that though it would make more sense to have Wildhammer be an allied race rather than a customization option unfortunately.

3 Likes

Only if we get them for Blood Elves. There’s druidism in Thalassians, they just didn’t put it in-game.

2 Likes

Blood elves should be Druids, arnt the farstriders good with nature aswell? In all honesty most classes can be taught and it’s about time it happens.

Obviously Demonhunter and Deathknights have their own way of coming playable…

1 Like

Can they? I thought they were more like old school/arguably duller druids and not the shapeshifters and nothings really said much otherwise… all I can find is some weird offshoot RPG that lets them be one but I don’t own it so I don’t know how “druid” they actually are. I’m sticking with the “Conan bear druid” style druids for now if anyones played that MMO and if anyone has hard evidence to supply.

Of course If they wanted to make them druids I wouldn’t be bothered but they’d have to be more like the Zanda and KT school of druidism. I’m sure they could make dwarf druids cool.

Feel like I’ve been getting into this conversation a lot lately but no, there is a difference in living off the land/manipulating nature vs being its guardian.

3 Likes

No no it’s in lore they can be Druids…google it!, just Blizzard sort of avoided it all for World of Warcraft.

1 Like

Knowing Blizzard, they probably won’t make any new race that can be Druids, allied or otherwise, simply because they take too much work.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been googling and thats what I found; A mention that they can be a druid in the RPG version of WoW and thats it? I only have the wiki to use as a source, the fan threads dive into a lot of head cannon. If you have a source I’m interested but all the lore points me towards like i said a more old-school style of druids.

I’m just being fussy though, I think they could make good druids, much better than some suggestions, and if Blizz made them I’d support em, I just want to get fussy about the lore. I enjoy my fussing.

You don’t have to prove it or anything, not demanding information, I am just a curious sort so if lore exists I want to consume it like most druid lore (Preferably without having to hunt down some tabletop game)~

They are definitely a lot of work but we do need at least one more to make it fair.

If they wanted to do forms that were equal effort to HMT vs Tauren forms then they could take the Worgen ones and give them beards and just add a unique travel/flying form and moonkin skin.

… though it would be much better to have original ones, dwarves have a lot of personality but like you said lots of work.

3 Likes

Brb, maining druid.

Wait, where did you see a wildhammer druid?

Can they? I can’t find a source to Dwarf Druids anywhere.

3 Likes

Sorry, but i see my self as a dwarf druid and your coment is ofensive.

I support drunk druids.

7 Likes

BFA is the ideal time to add new race/class comboes along with the customization <3. We already got new dks we should get more!

Wildhammer flight form better become a gryphon.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a wildhammer druid. Where are they?