Wife/Husband Looking for EST early evening guild!

Hello! My husband and I are looking for a guild ( preferably horde ) that is active, raiding some heroic Amirdrassil and needing a Holy priest and Hdh. My priest is 460 and his DH is 485. I check here often for replies!
Thank you for your consideration and happy wowing!

If you’re looking for a future raiding environment check us out.

We are actively seeking both healers and DPS to fill our roster. Feel free to check us out at <Time Well Spent> Recruiting for S4 and Beyond - MultiCharacter Mythic Gearing and CE Focus - W/Th/Sun 9-12 ET for further information. Happy to answer any questions, reach out!

Thank

we could use both of you

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Guild: Dumb Ways to Die 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Healers and DPS looking to raid, do keys and improve. We will take a tank if you have an off spec to raid with.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Dumb Ways to Die, a new transfer to Area 52, is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join us and rebuild our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Dumb Ways to Die is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.

Hello! I’m Mungadai, GM of Reprisal, a cross-faction AOTC focused guild on Area 52. I thought I’d reach out because we might be what you are looking for! Reprisal is a guild of fun loving, tight-knit, dedicated players with a vast array of experience, skill, and knowledge who just want to casually kill some internet dragons! We are 8/9H Amirdrassil, have started making decent progress on Fyrakk. With the right group we may attempt some casual mythic raid progression. Our guild is 18+ with the average age in the mid-30’s with some of us pushing 50 so we are all adults, or pretend to be.

We currently are in need of a healer on our raid team and could always use more DPS! Our raid schedule is Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST/Server. I would love to chat with you and get more information on your goals, experience, and what you both could bring to our raid team!

Please take a look at our Guilds of WoW page https://guildsofwow.com/reprisal to see a little more about us.

If you think we’d be a good fit feel free to reach out to me on discord or Bnet Mungadai#1621