Whys it gotta be so complicated?

Just let me do Unrated PVP for a set of blue Honor gear with a static ilvl, so that I can turn around and to Rated PVP to earn a set of purpley Conquest gear with a static ilvl (in pvp). Why is it so difficult to do something so simple?

All the class changes in the world will be irrelevant if the methods of gear acquisition are not addressed.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

49 Likes

Yolo rated bgs. You get pretty good honor. Wish there was something better but this is it.

I didnt ask how to more quickly acquire honor.

5 Likes

You can do unrated pvp for honor. It just takes longer than yolo rated bgs.

thats actually a great idea, would make gearing kinda fun

have you suffered brain damage?

13 Likes

gonna be hype qing into people in s2 blue honor gear or starter 60 gear that’s less than s1 unrated conquest gear especially later in the expansion

let alone getting accepted into a yolo rbg with it :^)

During the rated bg weekly quest you can form yolo groups with the title to grind honor.

It would still be better honor than losing to premades in random bgs.

Do they track metrics by account time played or character time played?

I feel like so many of us would make so many alts if it were this simple. The grind after 60 currently makes me sad.

I would love to be able to play a bunch of different classes in BGs. It would keep things so fresh.

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: Gwenchanny is a veteran of the expansion called BFA. Suffered way too many blows to the head on his warrior. :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

apparently

2 Likes

Yeah I love the pvp honor talent changes thus far, look fun, but unless they address the larger concerns of gearing and a dead top of ladder pushing everyone down, it’s ggs already for s2 SL, gonna be like it is now but way sooner

6 Likes

They are trying to put a dress on a hog and tell us it’s the prom queen.

2 Likes

It’s funny, Blizzard is literally doing MORE work to make the system WORSE. All they have to do is make two sets of gear (honor & conq) and gearing is fine :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah but in their minds, they did make only two sets of gear. Then they threw 5 and 7 ranks on them. :crazy_face:

Been grinding my war every day for a week and I’m barely over 180 ilvl. Kinda sad tbh. At the very least they need a catch up system

Exactly, we’ve proven time and time again that the systems don’t need to be good for us to play. They don’t even need to be fun. They just have to not be overly punishing…I.e Island Spam.

that’s…
kind of the point of this post, it should be much better

1 Like

I don’t really know…I mean its not like we’ve had over a decade of that formula’s proven success or anything. We’d be venturing into uncharted territory with ideas that crazy.

Not even sure they have minds anymore tbh