Why you want Vulpera being playable?

Biggest plot twist of the year is if they become playable and you roll one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

They’re fun. I like the idea of a rapscallion and scampish rogue or warrior. Plus Meerah, Kiro and Nisha were charming as heck.

7 Likes

Because they’re cute and deadly. And it’s a change from something human or elf 90% lookalike.

6 Likes

Like any new race, it’s all about the potential they bring to the table. Though I don’t play a pandaren on the regular, they had a very fleshed out history for the entirety of their premiere expansion.

I’m sure given time, the Vulpera, and by extension the Sethrak, will get more chances to make themselves more known.

Mag’har had WoD to essentially give them all the backstory necessary, and DIDs have been around forever (though I’m sure more spotlight wouldn’t hurt).

4 Likes

I really really want to make a Vulpera Suv Hunter, i just think they personify the underdog and a lot of people find that relatable

10 Likes

This death knight has the right idea. The only Vulpera around these parts are going to be the ones we wear as coats.

1 Like

If possible, I plan to make a female enhancement Vulpera shaman and a male warlock Vulpera of some spec. That datamined icon has me excited, since Vulpera are my second most wanted race. ^^

1 Like

Something about a race of cute little scavengers just seems neat to me.

I’d make one in a heartbeat.

I don’t want to say they’re a confirmed race because of the vulpera brewfest icon being thrown in with other allied race drink icons, but seeing it did make me reallllly happy.

4 Likes

2 words.

ALPACA MOUNTS

7 Likes

Because I really like cute, deadly beings.

4 Likes

You’de never know it because I’d never admit it!

4 Likes

They are adorable and ferocious floofs.

3 Likes

I mean, just like the real foxes theyre really cute, but dangerous.

2 Likes

is this not enough?

and yes casue they are cute.

I main a Gnome (the #1 cutest creature on the planet) in WoW.

I main a Lalafell in FF14 (cutest race by far there.)

I like cute stuff v_v.

5 Likes

Because I miss WildStar.

Probable Llama/Alpaca mount unlock.

Oh, and it proves that data-mining early expansion was right

2 Likes

their cute and fluffy…

2 Likes

I don’t. I’d much rather have Sethrak. Make them alliance and I’d main alliance instead without a second thought!

2 Likes

If and when they become playable I really hope that is their mount of choice.

No one really does. They would end up being a “bank alt” novelty race; They’d be the new Pandaren.

People think they want all these different things, like Mechagnomes, Ogres, Jinyu and Vulpera:

All they really want is more pretty Elf races.