Why you shouldn't join Ragnaar's Guild - Winterborne

So I showed up to raid with full consumes, food for the group, even shared the vial quest with everyone. I was sat from the raid despite being fully prepared and having invested 500g into raid. Also put money into their guild bank. Anyway, about an hour after I was sat I messaged him asking if I was coming tomorrow, b/c u know I work and would like to plan my free time accordingly, and got gkicked from the guild. When I logged into disc and asked ‘why did i get removed from the guild’ not in a nasty way wasn’t yelling or anything but was very direct about it i got banned from disc when i messaged him demanding an answer i was put on ignore toxic guild with toxic leadership do not join them I wouldn’t even group with Ragnaar.

You probably got kicked for being a compulsive whiner and exaggerater. Maybe a social game isn’t for you?

you seem to complain about a lot of guilds and a lot of people. Just know callling people out on the forums is a way to get suspended. I see you whining on here ALLL the time. have you ever just looked at your performance? Just look at it. Almost all gray parses. I wouldn’t take you either when you’re a hinderance to the raid. I would look for something a little more noob in nature. Youre one of those players we call a fil in. Only taken when the guild is despearate for a body to fill the raid. You cant even dodge orbs on void reaver properly. Literally the easiest boss mechanic for a hunter. I know this because i just looked at your logs and you were the only death in your winterbourne void reaver kill. You’re a liability. You’re obviously a guild hopper and complain about every guild youre in. Guilds are just tired of carrying.

Really? All gray? Might wanna check again, bud.

Average Parse: 31.4
Hydros- 66
Lurker- 9
Leo- 73
Tidewalker- 22
Vashj- 20
Alar- 20
VR- 24
Solarian- 18
KT- 27

Sorry, but gonna be on their side here, but understanding where you need improvement is the first step in becoming a good player. Look up your spec, learn the fights, get some better gear, and then prove the guilds that kicked you wrong. Everyone starts somewhere. Good luck!