Why XP buff in new season?

Quote it. We’re waiting.

good news. you can turn it off. see you in azeroth

Here you go dummy

I mean… because leveling isn’t really that much fun? Well, at least to me… hell I wished they’d make it 100% or higher.

That’s about what I expected. Do you know what the word version means?

Bro… It’s a VERSION of classic WoW. keyword, “VERSION”. Not that it IS.

This is just so unbelievably pedantic. You both should be embarrassed.

Actually it’s retail lite.
Enjoy!

You could’ve fooled me.

1 Like

That’s an interesting way to admit you’re wrong.

I fail to see what’s embarrassing about knowing the definitions of words and being able to read.

1 Like

Go play era if that’s what you want. This is not era and leveling is not the focus content.

The only thing I’m embarrassed for, is your reading comprehension ability.

Its a version of classic, its not classic.

Theyve said that they want to make it more alt friendly and available to everyone, and focus on the cap and exploration, not the levelling, which is exactly what they did.

1 Like

Patch 1.12 is a version of Vanilla. Is that not Classic?

It’s based on Classic. You have the old world, the old quests, the older skill trees etc. unfortunately that’s where it ends beingClassic (imo)
I’d wager a lot of the players don’t play Era.

1 Like

Where are you trying to go with this? You can go play version 1.12 in classic era. This is version 1.15… a VERSION of classic.

1 Like

So they’re both versions of Classic, and one is Classic, but the other is not Classic?

Been working hard on that reply. Good luck!

If you want to get technical then yes. 1.12 is classic. Classic ended where the true vanilla ended. 1.15 is a version of classic but is no longer purely classic.

In reality, 1.12 is a version of the 1.12 that existed in 2006. (true vanilla) The 2019 1.12 was not the exact same as the 1.12 2006 version. Therefore, it’s a version of it.

1 Like

No one wants to level you see everyone spamming 5 mans and pre-questing? its not cause they “love leveling”

1 Like

Cool! So the language they used

is not disqualified by the word “version”.

SoD is Classic, or at least intended to be.

1 Like

SoD utilizes the classic engine and over game design. It’s not purely classic, but yet just a version of it. It’s intended to be different, otherwise, we would still be on 1.12 and not 1.15. The moment it went beyond 1.12, it stopped being true classic.

but, good lort child. I’m done trying to explain simple things to you. It’s like talking to a dang wall.

1 Like