Why would i want to kill Nathanos, i like this dude

Coolest dude since classic. People just hate him cause he doesn’t treat them like CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS (same players complain how tired are they from get called super-hero)

Can’t i just join him and fight players instead in PvPvE. I’m a loyalist after all.

44 Likes

He is lame and and he mocks us for no playable dark rangers

plus his girlfriend is a joke

24 Likes

nathanos is a giga simp and a meanie to anyone not named sylvanas

i take great pleasure in deleting him from azeroth

24 Likes

They hate him cause he’s a loyal follower of sylvannas and people just can’t stand it cause sylvannas trolled the shizzle out of them.

Haters gonna hate.

They took her bait and took it hard.

9 Likes

I don’t like him because he hates birds. Only a truly monstrous, irredeemable bastard doesn’t like birds.

:four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

to hell with birds, they’re too loud and annoying.

4 Likes

He’s just annoying ever since he existed. Always insulting you because you are technically more useful than he is to Sylvanas and yet he’s not being asked every time “His queen” has a important quest for you to do.

I don’t hate him, but he’ll drop loot, so… Nathan gotta die.

9 Likes

We don’t like him because he’s a genocidal maniac and one of the writer’s self inserts, basically Sylvanas 2.0

I’d be even happier about getting to kill Sylvanas

3 Likes

You like him? Well, I got news for you…

He doesn’t like you!

3 Likes

There’s a line between “treat players like a flawless god” and “treat players like worthless trash”. Nathanos is on the wrong side of the line.

You… you know she’s not real, right?

6 Likes

that’s the coolest thing about him. We’re so similar

2 Likes

Yea I know. That’s what makes it hilarious about it. Everybody losing their mind over an NPC.

They getting trolled by a program.

6 Likes

Uh yea but villains eventually have to die, a lesson that the writers eventually have to learn with Sylvanas. It’s boring to have the same villain for multiple expansions in a row, but never be able to fight it.

1 Like

I don’t like him because he has red eyes and I can’t have red eyes. So he must die.

3 Likes

I don’t think you know what trolling is.

Sylvanas simps are weird.

6 Likes

Nathanos was an irrelevant bag of bones decorating Marris Stead and Undercity as a lawn ornament for most of the game, and then some dead elf gave him a new body that he uses to bark orders at his superiors who had twice the credentials he did.

He won’t be missed.

2 Likes

I guess you could say it isn’t necessarily trolling, but it’s a crap example. Either way, people can’t handle sylvannas and it’s hilarious.

1 Like

i dont know why my kind are so into human… a true highborne would never dip outside the noble genepool

I mean, can’t or just don’t want to? Having a villain around for four years of an episodic story without any real confrontation is boring. There’s only so much “yoU dOnT unDeRStAnD hEr maStER PlAn” a person can take before it just gets stale.

9 Likes