Why would anyone play RMP when Hpal exists?

Like literally paladins are superior in every way to priests I don’t even know why RMP is a thing this season

i think rmp feels better atleast for me but then again hpals below 2400 are usually terrible players

1 Like

I mean priest offers anything besides their fear? Pals do more dam, has more def cds and more ccs

rmpal is easier and way more forgiving
but rmp is obviously not crippled and easily the best comp in the game

yea i think pal has more utility but dark wings and go’s are really ncie with priest but rmp is def viable and pretty good

whats a perfect cc chain with rmp? Fear poly and then blind off dr?

Priest has plenty of it’s own advantages. They’re extremely strong right now. MC/DA/Offensive Dispel/Double Dispel and fear are all incredibly useful for rogue mage.

3 Likes

you must have forgot mlx exists

there’s not really many situations your priest could be getting fear off nothing unless the other team is like super pushed in on a hookpoint pillar or dal box

your mage should have no problem getting sheeps when you have kidney
have your priest move to fear if the mage cant re or off the mages re

2 sheeps and a fear every dr is more than enough to pull the cds you want or kill something

having hoj and palblind are obviously extremely forgiving but priest can avoid a lot more cc than paladin that trades cds on every dr thru death which gives you a ton of room if you play well

rogue mage is really really easy for the rogue and pal
but at least the mage makes the difference

in mlx not a single player on the team has to be good at all

but rogue mage does well into everything including mlx
even the games rmx doesn’t like they can still easily win like jungle/or a couple sp comps

mlx doesn’t do well into rogue mage

2 Likes

RMX can pretty easily destroy this

yea i know but mlx i think overall (not counting facing it from rmx pov) its the best comp but i think i misread what he said / meant

dark arc very broken, proc gush f it dark arc big dam oh hes dead hahaha q man of the year.

5 Likes

Yeah man a good rmp/ rmpala beat mlx pretty easily by just resetting over and over

1 Like

There are a lot more rmx higher on the ladder than mlx

when did i say they dont

Priest is good with rogue mage for many reasons. In a short term game they can help end a match fast with purges, mass dispel, and arch angel. Paladin is depends on rogue mage to set up goes and can live a dampening game whereas the priest version cannot due to mana.

Because most people play what they like and not what’s “superior”?

think priest healing in a cc chain is way better than pally too
2-4 purge the wickeds is quite a bit of atonement healing

pally cds around ccs are ofc way better tho

Idk personally I prefer playing RMP over RMPal on my mage

I just feel like I can do so much more because I have the priest as another person who can be setting up/controlling with me

1 Like

ya i heard rmxppf set the ladder ablaze recently
gettin your licks in now before SL drops and it’s all dilbadar all the time eh

1 Like