Why the rat mount for the 6 month promotion?

Even their promotions are on laziest level these days.

I don’t mind the promotions but at least make it interesting for the rewards.

probably because it’s the year of the rat?

11 Likes

Squeakers is so cute.
Dont you dare take him away from me

5 Likes

Hella people are interested in it.

2 Likes

Usually these promotions include the latest mount added to the store, though it would be cool if you could pick which mount you wanted.

It’s for the year of the rat. Like the pig mount last year and the dog mount before that.

Also cmon. Rats are adorable

4 Likes

It’s a lazy promotion people. Something like the Scroll of Resurrection mount or the Tyrael’s Charger mounts had at least some thought behind it.

They’ve been doing this as of late. I believe there are 2(I might be wrong) more mounts that people who are subbed for 6th months received in the past.

The Scroll of resurrection was just a less good Recruit a Friend program, and Tyrael’s Charger was the same promotion they are doing now except you had to stay subbed for a year instead of just six months. It was also just a re-used asset from another game instead of a unique mount.

This.

Lookup the chinese new year animals OP

1 Like

You must be a blast around holidays

4 Likes

Blizzard bad.

I love Squeakers!

Keep your claws off my Rat!

Prepares to freeze Redphantom…

I wonder if they’ll ever add a rooster mount to the promotion since, to my knowledge, there is only ONE rooster mount

Maybe you are a “rat”, to the rest of us, if you make a six month investment in this thing? :wink:

I just bought the thing for 25 bucks; No idea if I’ll be playing this junk in six months (course I’ve said that before, then was, but I don’t want to be “locked” in.)

I do like it, though. I never got stupid ratstallion, since too many people trying to gank.

This is pretty much Blizzard design now. Spend as little as possible to get whales to give you money to offset the hemorrhaged playerbase. Anyone expecting Shadowbring…lands to actually be quality is kidding themselves.

It’s a really clever way to get people to buy 6 months of game time right as the content drought is about to start.

Why care what other people do with their money that much?

1 Like