Why the lack of Customization?

Also of note, These tints of heritage armor For Nightborne and Lightforge Need to be added:

Lightforge color armor:

There was even Nightborne tint of red what happen to that was that not made to Honor the Horde or some thing?"

Lastly these 2 Tint of Mechagnome armor?

These need in the game… Ok this sound like Bit neededy but Can we pick up the heritage armor now? Or you guy long forgoten?

I want it be Orc and Human Next please.

22 Likes

I aprove of this. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for not forgetting them.

1 Like

I Think gold bit too much I like be Low born normal gnome or Rust metal mad max rust metal Gnome Armor.

3 Likes

I have 10 Mechagnomes… I need all the tints. >.> for reasons.

4 Likes

GIve this man his Tints, He need his tints to fit his reasons.

7 Likes

I approve of leaving in both eye styles for the nightborne. These new options please my monkey brain.

Oh snap, there go my likes again.

…I am looking forward to those Lightforged colors. My boy is going to look fantastic!

5 Likes

There’s also horn jewelry tucked in there :smiley:

Also, do the men get a hair color that is THAT pink?! Cause that is super pink in the image.

don’t forget Worgen need tails, thanks.

14 Likes

It’s kinda light bubblegum, so it could just be lighting… but I want to believe.

I also find it lowkey hilarious that it’s all butt and back angle for the Male draenei.

The artists recognize their most prized asset. If LFD get a even more definitive bubble gum hair color, i’ll just be tickled pink.

1 Like

Mind giving regular Tauren some more options? Like, can I have an option to not have camel lips? Thanks.

5 Likes

blood elves are not undead cannibal monsters. that’s not our theme that’s the forsaken theme I support giving elf customization to the forsaken.
the blood elves are irradiated with light by the sunwell

1 Like

light vs void!

1 Like

May it be so.

1 Like

Yeah that’s like, your opinion man. Mine, is not to have another stupid lightforged nonsense on my favourite race.

1 Like

Tauren still (and will hopefully not forever) deserve more than 4 faces.

3 Likes

Meanwhle we still have to deal with the Uneeded sylvanas loyalist dreams, I more then happy Have Light bound Elf then undead one.

2 Likes

Just adding to this thread, male Blood Elves could use some serious love and attention, more hair styles, tattoos, piercings, etc. Please give it to my kings.

3 Likes