Why the lack of Customization?

Good for you Moon, but then again, that´s pretty generic stuff.

Where is the “zombie” feeling on that? Heck, if you think about it since when dropping dead let one adquire neon pink hair (that i use too if you remember my own lock gal) while one was idk… a brunette in life?

See? more evidence EVERY hair color in existence should be made available for ALL the races. That of the Forsaken own the only hair tinctures available on Azeroth and they don´t share with anybody!!!

3 Likes

That’d be amazing, spider web customizations for them in general.

Also dwarves having crazy hair colorus now, when that was a gnome thing lol.

1 Like

Omg had it been Disney Prince… he´s an embarrasing ripoff of “4th Shinobi War” Naruto or a direct Boruto clone.

It reached stupidity levels a while ago.

I agree, though personally I´ll add the bit about Fareeya NOT being the racial leader (frankly she worked better. Turalyon and Alleria could keep their weird disfunctional romance without him hijacking a racial leadership spot from the LF Draenei).

Awesome!! then I implore you guys: go say Hi on the thread… to see such low traffic on it is as depressing as their pass was.

If only we get back the skull face some day.

1 Like

I support color wheels for hair color, eye color, jewelry/gem color, tattoo color, etc. I just don’t think Blizzard will ever give us them.

2 Likes

I miss Varian, now he was a true character with failings and victories. I also Miss Cairne. Sons suck.

Yeah that’s the only stinger, though I’m glad Velen still took the leadership role of the overall mission.

Van kinda explained the reason too… but frankly, and considering ALL the stuff the people ask for, maybe that HUGE art engine update is worthy.

1 Like

Frankly, Varian only became less interesting when the devs used him as a poster child to start implementing “Human Potential” in Cata and MoP -the Goldrinn stuff wasn´t good-.

They ofc went full crazy with Human Potential with God King Blanduin.

Anything else would had been stupid.

Such a shame this same consideration wasn´t given to Shandris in the Nazjatar patch -no seriously AT LEAST she should had been considered the one in charge in the fight against Azshara Alliance side. Jaina literally hijacked her spot in that storyline.

1 Like

Here’s an image I threw together that’s too big for here. Just to show some of the differences in night elves from classic and now. They were already done dirty, but man it feels bad that they seem neglected.

3 Likes

I thought he was fine. Problem is they just cut Trials of the High King and so, all his development never made it to live…instead , robot cat…

I have no problems with humans being awesome, when it’s their own role. Varian had the qualifications. Turalyon hijacking the AoL, Anduin being HK, Rhonin traveling back in time and saving the nelves, now those are problems.

That’s the patch that made me quit lol. That was just too much after the rest of BFA idiocy. Nelves not being the primary force against Azshara? that’s like if orcs didn’t go to Draenor or something.

Yeah, the male nelf I think looks signifcantly better. But I actually kind of like the female nelf better except for her face. They made her look old.

1 Like

Hi Linxy! Those lightforged skin colors look amazing, I’m so excited! It would be great if we could have different colored eyes too! For them AND the regular draenei. Warm eye colors could be reserved for the lightforged and regular draenei would have cool colors, and blind eyes for both.

12 Likes

Yeah

Colored eyes, crests and tattoos, for different lights.

6 Likes

Still over here yearning for black skin for lightforged.

9 Likes

I want this hair decoration to be used in more hairstyles. Only one can use it :confused:

10 Likes

Eh…

I have actually no response for how stupid this entire post really.

3 Likes

Yes please. Colour Wheels. Then there will be no complaints about Hair Colours, and we can all pick more different shades of the colours we want.

3 Likes

raen-art

d4ybre4ker

repost:

???

We’re so close to Lightforged feeling like they’re a bit more than just regular draenei with a gold coat of paint, but the lack of deeper skin colours is just really holding them back from having visual diversity. (They only have 7. Nightborne now have 10.)

Darker colours pop with the light theme. We should embrace the contrast, not pigeonhole them into light browns, whites, and bronzes.

Another thing that could bring them more up to par is allowing parts of the horns to glow.
Maybe even the tendrils, using the tech from void elves?

15 Likes

Some people have been doing this a lot lately. I am going to add this comment to make my peace leave it because I do not like dealing with drama.

San’layn are the extreme of both the Blood Elf, Kael’s troops that fled to Outland before returning for vengeance, and the Forsaken, people who where raised by the Lich King against their will and forced to serve, fantasys.

If ANY faction should get them, it should be the one that has both these groups and ONLY the faction that has both. (Horde)

If anyone is going to be petty and say San’layn should go Alliance as some kind of demented revenge for people disagreeing for requesting High Elves or as some kind of attempt to keep darker themes away from Blood Elves or as some kind of troll or to bait drama, you need to just stop it.

That kind of of behavior is unacceptable and it is being cruel to fans of San’layn and those themes for no good reason.

It is perfectly acceptable for Horde players to request this and is NOT okay to try and steal their ideas to Troll/Harass/Get Revenge/Block.

“Void sometimes is red!” is not a good justification. “Alliance already has Goth Elves” is not a good justification.

Stop it and move on.

16 Likes

You know what’s a good justification?
Doing the Alliance BFA war camapgin and seeing how the San’layn acted, what happened when Dreven’s clutch was killed, and seeing Talanji’s reaction.

Sorry there’s a request you people don’t personally approve of that’s entirely valid in the lore. And sorry some of us have basic game development experience to understand that spreading aesthetics is a good thing. Red eyes are not an exclusive, and neither is the idea of an undead elf - especially one not connected to the Forsaken.

Ya’ll stop it and think outside the box for once.

Also, guess Void Elves should be Horde then by the same stretched logic, and Nightborne should be Alliance.

No wrong think allowed in customization thread
The Queen of Vampires says it’s wrong, and so do people who have done nothing but harass high elf players for 4 years. Truly, their input matters more than the actual quests they want to ignore non-stop.

Also, I’m not the only one whose been saying it, but I also pay attention to threads as a whole, not mega threads where people throw temper-tantrums and had to throw “HORDE” in all caps in the title the moment anybody started mentioning they wanted Alliance vampire elves.
Wanna talk petty? It’s that kind of crap.

This is coming from a HE fan who wanted to duplicate a pre existing Horde race to fit the outside of the box concept of Humans dwarves and Elves?

Also the person you replied to is pretty pro HE as in I disagree with them most of the time just for reference

So idk who “you” people you are referring to?

So like how you’re asking for a third visual theme before BEs even have a second, and you’re doing so in response to BEs even possibly getting a second visual theme? You’re not really advocating for equal treatment but continued special treatment because the AR would continue to offer an array of options the main parent core race doesn’t. So is this statement you love saying more or less directed at yourself?

6 Likes