Why the lack of Customization?

Oh yeah we’re so stupid we can’t figure out the person who send our feedback to.

Like I’d love to see the thoughts of the Lead Systems designer, hmm where was his twitter now.
https://twitter.com/JeffAHamilton

Oh oopsie sorry that’s not an option either. Maybe I’ll tweet to the Lead Developer of the game
https://twitter.com/watcherdev?lang=en

His last two tweets were July 21 and FEB 14 HAHA

Ion Hazzikostas literally has three tweets this entire year.

So considering you’re such an intelligent person tell me where to send my feedback? I put my shadowlands beta feedback on the forums and that was all ignored too.

1 Like

ah yes, putting words in other peoples’ mouth; a typical characteristic of those who have no argument.

but i’ll reiterate from earlier:

Be better please.

Nothing says “I’ve used up all my material” like posting this.

Putting your head in the sand doesn’t change anything, but you do you.

Edit: Make sure you do one last post before you block me, make sure you let me know how great it feels now you’ve blocked all the trolls too. Pretty sure that’s the playbook move.

You have still yet to refute the point that Raiders have been the minority even going as far back as Wrath, lol.

I mean, look at AoTC achievements. Even WITH non-raider people buying carries for mounts, AoTC for Argus was 39.74%.

And that’s the highest one.

Literally nobody is trying to argue raiders are the minority, we’re arguing that WoW doesn’t cater for the raiders like every delusional person on the forum thinks they do.

So far the Void Elves just got Ear Options, and 5 Hair Colors. So maybe the other races can get their chance. Right now we did hear that Lightforged and Nightborne are getting Options too.

In 9.0, what content was in the game that wasn’t M+ or Raids?

World quests? lol

Or heck, during the entirety of BfA, what content existed in the game that was not M+ or Raids?

Or how about between 8.0 and Nazjatar?

Or the entirety of WoD excluding Tanaan?

You have to go all the way back to MoP to find a .0 patch that had stuff for casuals to do.

3 Likes

I would forgive them for ruining void elves if they add an incubus, lol :imp:

2 Likes

Except when you said “your priorities are bad and you’re delusional” so, I mean, that kind of sounds like your hot take here is in bad faith, I think? Idk I’m delusional, but at least I don’t hate having fun!

What I’d like to see for Blood Elves:

-Red eyes for Dark Ranger & San’layn customization
-Fangs
-Claws
-Tattoos
-Scars
-Ripped ears
-Bat-like ears

Lore I’d love to see expanded
-vampyr curse, like the vampirates questline (Really loved that tidbit in Legion!) and more on how the Vry’kul relate
-Going back to Azeroth itself, seeing the scourge and how they possibly have expanded, since we sorta left them there.
-More Azeroth content in general, and a return to it in general. What’s changed since people have been gone in Shadowlands. How the void thread is no doubt spreading.

Changes I’d love to see in general
-Cross faction guilds/play, the option to be neutral in the least. Maybe not PvP, but PvE.
-Less class-race restrictions.
-Getting rid of holiday restrictions for transmog.

Mount ideas
-Nightmare drake for legion timewalking
-Thunderbird for 450 or 500 mounts

I think requesting, in this thread, content we want to see in relation to that could be a wise idea. I play primarily blood elves, so am only speaking for what I personally want to see, but I’m sure others can chime in with ideas of their own.

OH! And Forsaken having the option to be completely skeletal, that would be neat.

Random stuff:
-Wing mounts
-Getting rid of covenant restrictions across the board, but also for customization, that shouldn’t have ever been in place.
-Housing, though we will likely never see it. CUSTOMIZABLE housing.

9 Likes

In game go to the help bar. Once that loads there is a suggestions button.

1 Like

And you think we have any kind of way of dictating what Blizzard does with the development why? The sheer and utter incompetence of a company being unable to produce content outside of raiding has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Remember how you guys like to bring up:

The raid design team isn’t the same team in charge of making fishing quests, cooking things. I love that stuff, I have one of the biggest pet collections in the world because I like collecting them.

Trying to hang us up as the reason WoW is going to the grave has nothing to do with us LMFAO how are you not getting this.

You … You just did it again … you literally just put words in my mouth again, which is why you don’t QUOTE posts, but instead you use quotations.

like i literally just showed you the pit of spikes … and you still walked into it.

i … i cant help you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

edit: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit 2: HAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHA

But yet here you and your friend are here to tell us that “WoW does not cater to raiders!!!” when the majority of all the content since MoP was focused on M+ and raiding, despite M+ and raiders being the minority, lol.

WoW has released a raid with every main patch for 17 years, why do you think all of a sudden that’s the reason the game is poor and lacks content outside of raiding?

Maybe you should look back at your notes and try and put one and one together.

I see what your argument is, but how did you get there?

Wut. When did I ever accuse you of burning the game down? I literally just said character customizations are nice.

Bro, stop raging on the forums because you’re a troll.

go login and use the suggestions button.

you know you want to.

do it.

kek

“Why don’t you quote posts” I don’t know what that is, can you explain?

Hey guys it’s been really fun but I’ve got to head in game and post some of my suggestions in the in-game suggestion box like i did in beta.

Really hoping this time they’ll respond to a 5 day old thread saying “wowww guys you’re actually right that does suck we’ll fix that right now thanks so much for the feedback!!!”

edit: jokes i’m off to do stormblood content because this game is a tragedy

1 Like