Why the gender inequality?

both blizz and some of the player base seem to believe that a woman’s body is something to be ashamed of.
They want it covered up, they want it blocked from preforming self proclaimed inappropriate acts, they want their proportions reduced, their style changed, Some even want the game changed to protect them all because they think girls unable to think for themself or act without being told how.

So I ask what gives? why are you destroying their view on womanhood? why are you telling them its wrong to want to be pretty? Why is it wrong to want to show off a body you worked hard for? Why is it wrong to dance a certain way?

Stop judging people that just want to live their best life, stop making these people feel like second class citizens in this community, stop shaming them for wanting to be happy and enjoy themself.

Be your ideal you, love who you are, and to hell with whatever anyone else thinks about it.

68 Likes

Repercussion of oncoming lawsuit.

11 Likes

Shouldn’t matter. The lawsuit is regarding the sexual harassment that went on in REAL LIFE. That is what they need to fix.

Not the IN GAME risque pictures, skimpy mogs or suggestive achievements and mount names…

32 Likes

Here we go again…

6 Likes

My take: Blizzard didn’t make these changes for appeal to twitter or to help them with the lawsut. I think these items/art were some sort of interal jokes of some male devs and that’s why they are being removed.

10 Likes

We are trying to protect women from being objectified. Trying to be good allies. There was a time when we would stand by silently as women were subjugated and objectified. That time is gone. Now is the time.

Times up.

3 Likes

By telling them what they should and shouldn’t wear. Sure.

40 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be stopping them, no?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they started reducing physical character feats like bust sizes.

They’re crazy enough to try.

I had a thread a month ago asking if there was anything offensive in game. Nothing huge came out of it except for 1 quest text for the mage class hall where rape is being joked about.
Thats it.
Now i know the forum isnt a proper representive of all of the players, but its something, isn’t it?

How do you keep appearing to be more creepy each time I see your posts?

21 Likes

Pretty sure pulling out of Afghanistan is a pretty big step backwards.

5 Likes

Panicked Puritans petrified by the pending pronouncements of parochial, pontifical and peremptory peers of the Preceptory.

8 Likes

“COVER UP THE WOMEN!! THE GUYS CAN’T CONTROL THEMSELVES!!”

-This underlying message was brought to you by multiple extremist versions of different world religions, your average “it was her fault… Shouldn’t have worn a skirt” dude, and Blizzard Entertainment :+1:t2:

20 Likes

Nothing says female empowerment, like sending a clear message that women shouldn’t be allowed to choose what they wear.

Hah! I got V for Vendetta vibes from this.

9 Likes

Did anyone tell you what to wear? I sure didn’t.

I don’t know. Stop projecting.

Right. Because pulling out of Afghanistan = anything in world of Warcraft…

Unfortunately, any in game changes won’t help in court.

2 Likes

I think you’re being a little hyperbolic.

Sorry, you aren’t involved so it is not “We” and Blizzard isn’t doing this either.

1 Like