Why not allow race changing

This is maximum shill copium.

2 Likes

Ironic isn’t it ? All the pro-boosters who want to play Blood Elf/Draenei will ‘be forced to mage boost’ to 60 bahaha.

in a world were people are growing tired and spiteful of in game purchases and MTX
here we are… asking for in game purchases and MTX…

They’ve stated some changes are ok,and fine. This is about quality of life change. Nothing more Nothing less. It’s less of a ask than lvl 58 boost because I already spent 50+ days on the toon. Why should I have to abandon it to play the same class and different race I want to play.

3 Likes

Not having race change available to Draenei and Belves does not make sense.
It would make sense if there were already factions who could be Paladins for Horde and Shaman for Alliance, but whatever.
We’re going to get 4-6 weeks of prepatch (if not longer), plenty of time for people to reroll, it takes about 5 days /played to reach 60 without any boosting or twinking.
5 days divided up between 30 days is like 4 hours a day.
I can assure you that anyone who cares enough about being a shaman can put that kind of time into the game prior to tbc launch.

remember xp required got nerfed for like 20%
so its gonna be even faster

Have you ever lvled a paladin? It’s the slowest grind ever. I don’t care to do that again. 5 days played? Try 11 or 12 as a paladin. That’s including rest exp and grinding with a friend. How many dad players have 4 hours a day to grind on wow? I’d say almost ZERO if they plan on staying married. It took me 2 and a half months to hit 60. You think I should just suck it up…cause uber nerds say but no changes. Right? Wrong…

Blizzard has already broken the no changes seal…just allow for race changes. It’s not breaking the game. You can’t even argue well you need to learn the class…because we spent all of classic playing that class. If anything people boosting classes they don’t know how to play is bad and game breaking.

1 Like

Maybe you should have planned ahead a bit better. It is on wow to make your wishes come true.

Also stop complaining and deal with life. It isnt always easy and you might have to work for something. Damn the bad luck we all might have to level a toon to 60. Pick up your sack and move one you whinny lil *******

1 Like

I would prefer it, if they didn’t have the Boost thing and just allow for Race Changes and/or Faction Changes, instead.

But, if they’re going to continue their Boost thing, then we still won’t have Faction Changes but can have Race Changes. Just can’t Race Change INTO a Draenei nor Belf. You can Race Change OUT from being a Draenei or Belf, but you can’t Race Change INTO one. Due to how Blizz wants to work the Boost System.

EDIT:

It’s “breaking” their Boosting Policy. This is your solution to bypass the Boosting Feature that isn’t allowed on Belves nor Draenei.

Therefore, implementing Race and/or Faction Changes is a bit complicated. You’re wanting to Race Change into a Belf or Draenei and bypassing the function of Blizz wanting you to actually level a Belf and/or Draenei (regardless of Class).

EDIT 2: Again, I don’t agree with it, but I understand and can see where “the problem” lies. Like I said, I would prefer to remove the Boost thing, entirely. And just have Race Changes and/or Faction Changes instead.

1 Like

How exactly do you plan to play a race that doesn’t exist while simultaneously playing Classic as the same class? This isn’t an issue of lack of planning.

Silly retail troll. You make no sense.

1 Like

Why not roll the race you want from the start?

Seems like an obvious solution.

that’s why they’re giving you a month to level.

1 Like

Yeah race changes have zero impact on the game/roleplaying aspect of the game I want to see every player playing orc for pve and undead for pvp it would be loads of fun.

Can you stop roleplaying as if you were employed and have a family.

When pre patch comes out start leveling, xp required is cut in half. Blizzard said they would allow enough time to level up a fresh character.

1 Like

Classic doesn’t have draeni…so I literally can’t roll it from the start. Good trolling

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.