Why keep things we hate?

When there is consensus hatred for an affix or mechanic, or even pack for that matter, idk why it stays in the game. Everyone hates explosive and everyone hates tyrannical. You can probably add teeming as well, but that is more like a ‘this is so unfun and annoying’ one.

Certainly we can all agree at least that Tyrannical is a pile of hooey. Nobody likes this. It excites no one. Heck, we only like fortified cause it isnt tyrannical. Stop being deaf an dumb, get rid of garbage.

1 Like

I like Tyrannical.

1 Like

i dont hate explosive. i have instant casts.

My DestroLock hates Explosive and Quaking. My Resto Shaman hates Sanguine because people are stupid and stand in it since they can still reach the mobs after the tank moved them.

Nope we do not all agree that tyrannical is bad. Many people do like the challenge. I think people are just so used to steamrolling through bosses. I can think of a few affixes I wouldn’t mind ditching over it.

There is a lot you think is garbage that many others value. The baseline changes of making trash vs bosses harder in any given week is a valuable change to the dynamic of many dungeons. it creates difficulty changes and makes M+ interesting.

I cant speak for everyone but explosive is a free affix. very easy to deal with and manage.

All of the people saying they like tyrannical haven’t come close to doing >+14. Tyrannical is so overtuned right now and it is awful. Waste of every other week and very frustrating. It is not fun.

2 Likes

Something can be overtuned and fun at the same time. I enjoy challenging boss fights more than I enjoy slogging through waves of trash.

teeming got removed with Shadowlands, along with skittish. Which is why we got the ghost bois, the tornados and inspiring.

I agree that people who are defending tyrannical liekly arent doing +14 SD or NW. This affix is total nonsense in higher keys. And people dont want to hit explosives, If you dont mind you are in a tiny minority. Just trust me on this.

Tyrannical be pretty ez at 9 and 10 doe.

This week everyone is taking it casual. All I’ve been doing is +14 keys to get my 10/10 for the GV. It’s funny watching 1800 IO people drop down to do +14s too.

Nobody wants to push anything. It’s because Tyrannical is awful for pushing.

1 Like

Tyrannical is fine as an affix, its just slightly overtuned.

slightly…way way overtuned. I would nerf fortified and greatly nerf tyrannical if i could. They are incredibly unfun and arent engaging. I would take a third random affix instead. Way more fun.