Why Isn't the S4 Gear Poll Restricted to One Vote per Bnet Account?

…what?

I am saying that the full context of the statement “one vote per acct” means “one vote per acct per poll”.

Which means that you would be able to vote in every single poll one time.

As it is now, you can vote in every single poll with every single alt character.

I am suggesting that you shouldnt have to switch alts at all. Any toon can vote once for disc priest, ret paladin, prot war for example. Once.

Right now…with your 5 alts, you can vote 5 times for disc priest. 5 times for ret paladin. 5 times for prot warrior.

2 Likes

Odeargodinheaven…

I voted on Sen. I voted for the Druid appearance I want, the Balance and Resto tier bonuses, the Evoker appearance, the Devoker and Prevoker tier bonuses, the Warrior appearance, the Warrior Fury tier bonus, etc. All on Sen. You don’t need multiple characters to do that.

One vote per POLL. Each spec, each class appearance is a SEPARATE POLL.

They don’t seem to understand that each poll is a separate poll and one character can vote for each separate poll for each spec tier bonus and each class appearance, because they’re separate polls.

I don’t know how that got all jumbled.

Correct that is how it would need to done for a “1 vote per bnet” rule to allow for me(or anyone) to vote for all the classes they play.

Me either, but it is what it is. And I will do what I have to do to ensure r shams dont get stuck with s1 tier.

Its done like that right now.

Every poll is broken down by spec.

This is the resto shaman one.

That’s how it is NOW. I voted for EVERYTHING I cared about with Sendryn ONLY. All of it. On Sen. All polls. Only on Sen.

I can hear Sen’s exasperated sigh from here.

3 Likes

Good that means everyone got what they wanted.

Glad I could be the one to help bring light to the situation and thank you both for assisting :slight_smile:

YES, I’m bored. The weekly is sum dum M+ crap so all I got to do was get the windsage hearthstone for doing the “honor our Ancestors”

You going to have to put up with me until I get something fun to do.

btw, I got new hardware this week.
I had to have a heart catheter on Friday.
I got 2 stents. :slight_smile:

Yeah this is ridiculous. These polls are what lead us to grimrail for M+ too.

They should just make them all available. No one will be disappointed with what set bonus is picked, no one will miss out on mog, in which I can’t believe anyone is voting for the current season mog when you can literally collect it right now.

Already showing signs they’re not going to get crazy with the season, in which they need to.

2 Likes

No.

We want only 1 vote per poll. Right now you can vote as many times as you have alts.

If you have 30 alts you can vote 30 times in a single poll about disc priests, for example.

its a nice idea in theory but in practice they should never base a decision on a poll. are we all forgetting how the dungeons for the last fated was picked. it was just trolls

2 Likes

So ,what’s it worth to you to get that shammy the tier set you like?

I have a few votes I can rent you,not cheap mind you,but they are available, for a short time.

No they didn’t. Because people are currently cheesing the system and trying to screw over others by using multiple alts to vote for things.

I just… I can’t… lol

3 Likes

Gelyn, I’m sick! Don’t mess with me like that! :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

k, sorry :frowning:
hope you get better soon.

edit: here
:cookie: :hugs:

1 Like

I’m just teasing you. :dracthyr_heart:

But I am sick. And very gullible. LOL

Thanks for well wishes!

1 Like

Being technical here, that number is probably close to 1000 if you were dedicated enough.

If S1 Resto Sham stays in the lead, I might get dedicated enough.

I doubt the OP really cares, he just likes to start negative threads.

1 Like