Why isn't anything done about AFKers?

This is insane and making me want to unsubscribe for the first time in my life. Join SOTA bg. literally 5/15 players are AFK. 0 dmg. 0 healing. 0 deaths. 0 kills. 0 gates destroyed. THE ENTIRE MATCH.

Watched a druid sit in stealth by the GY FOR THE ENTIRE MATCH. Then he was in my next match and did it again.

The report tool might as well have a clown that pops out on your screen when you submit because it does nothing.

Why can’t blizzard just open the game and see “oh wow this is odd… this man has done 15 BG’s today and averaged 0 dmg and 0 healing in each one…”

They’ll probably ban wave between now and Thursday. Then you’ll see people losing their mind on forums, about how they were wrongly banned.

2 Likes

Hopefully, because it’s extremely problematic. Not only are players cheating to get ahead (whatever) they’re ruining the game for people who aren’t cheating. It is impossible to win a BG when 1/3 of the team is AFK.

Blizzard is giving people just enough ____ to ____ themselves.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a ban wave is coming. Or at least honor will be removed.