Why is WOW the only game that disconnects every single day?

You can post all the tech comments you want.

But the fact of the matter is this.

World of Warcraft is the single and only game that disconnects 2-3 times a session.

Starwars doesnt, minecraft doesnt, LOL doesnt and any other game I have doesn’t disconnect.

ITS ONLY WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND IT’S ONLY SINCE SHADOWLANDS WAS LAUNCHED.

So do us all a favor and fix the issue. It’s obviously at your end because it doesnt happen during any other games.

And just so we’re clear. I was around when this happened before and you had us blaming ISP and getting updated drivers and doing everything to fix the issue.

Then one magic patch day, it was fixed and no more disconnecting.

Fix the problem so we can actually play !

None of these games will share routes, as they are not hosted in the same cities or buildings. So making this comparison isn’t helpful to the diagnosing the situation.

There are no known issues at this time with the servers, and lots of people (like me) are online playing without 2-3 disconnections a day. I’m not sure why I see this type of post so often where it’s assumed that Blizzard isn’t constantly monitoring their connections for issues or spending tons of money on the servers – because they are doing those things.

All that being said, this is the troubleshooting forum and all we can do here is troubleshoot your connection, not field commentary or feedback. If you want to troubleshoot, please add your networking tests so someone can help.

2 Likes