Why is Unholy DK not included in the GCD fixes, is Blizzard trying to make it unplayable again?

I know 2 handed frost is cool and new all that, but Unholy still exists. Why is it getting ignored again like in BfA Season 1 ?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-update-some-spells-no-longer-on-gcd/630189

Not a single Unholy fix, even though it suffered the most from the GCD. Abilities like Gargoyle, Death Grip, Unholy Frenzy, Army of the Dead / Raise Abomination, Unholy Blight, Wraith Walk, Apocalypse, Dark Transformation being on GCD just makes the game very very unfun to play for unholy dks, since you have to spend like 10 globals just pressing cooldowns if you count in covenant abilities.

It would be nice if Gargoyle was off the GCD. I can understand why they don’t want DT off of it because then you could just bind it to your rotationals. They also fixed Unholy Frenzy to make it at least feel really good to press. Not sure about UB tho. It’d be nice to have it off the GCD but again it’s pretty short and they really don’t like when you bind things to your rotational abilities. PTR Unholy honestly doesn’t feel that bad.

I think the opener is actually pretty smooth even though I’m losing loads of haste without corruption. The only change I don’t like is making Soul Reaper an execute. It’s a cool ability sure, but I don’t get why it’s on the same tier as the other resource management talents.

unholy is in a great spot if you listen to preach - i think thats what he chose to main too.

didnt think they needed help.

Preach can say what he wants, I’m not going to spend 15 seconds pressing cooldowns

It’s pure bullsh!t that other classes get fixes and Unholy gets ignored again