Why is the alliance such pathetic losers in battlegrounds?

They immediately give up every bg once horde has even a slight advantage, it actually shocks me how spineless this faction is. And for no reason.

Tons of games are easily winnable and we just give up with 30 percent of the team afk.

There’s actually no reason to ever pvp as alliance now unless you want a weapon to raid with from arena points. This faction is trash in pvp and I regret playing it. If faction change was available I’d buy it today.

Some people will give anecdotal evidence of them winning an AB the other day after a hard fought victory. This will give some people on here the opinion that alliance isn’t actually that bad. That’s fine. Everyone has a right to an opinion…unless it’s stupid and not mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheer up, you guys have AV on lockdown.

3 Likes

Premaded for like 4-5 hours last night and lost 2 games.

Maybe stop solo queing?

2 Likes

Contesting a game for 30 minutes to an hour is less efficient and less fun than throwing a game if it ends within 10 minutes. The only reason for alliance to do any other BG outside of AV is for marks as our solo queue performance is abysmal and most dedicated PVPers run 5-man premades. I solo queued into EotS in the weekend just gone and the amount of times that the objectives weren’t played. People were playing like it was a battle royale, just brawling on the road.

Ahhh don’t say the p word you sweaty disgusting animal!

THE HORROR OF THE DREADED P WORD

1 Like

The best way to win.

Get drunk and farm horde tears with the homies.

2 Likes

Jail. Right to jail. No trial.

1 Like

We all seen your posts and you also play alliance. You also said you would quit 2 months ago. You are not better are you? lol

3 Likes

Queue BGs as a 5man. Queuing solo is absolute cancer. Also what I noticed with alliance, they mostly queue their under geared, pve spec alts. Whereas horde queue their arena geared mains

All the sweaty neckbeard tryhards went horde like their Youtube Twitch streamer overlords told them to. Alliance just like to do BG for fun. But the Horde took the fun away so why do them other than for marks

2 Likes

The biggest wow streamer plays Alliance.

Edit: Human Warrior as well. Did you take notes, mister Human Warrior?

I mean, everyones a loser for pvping at all in this pve raidlog expansion; other than the druid tanks whose bis gear are the season off pieces.

1 Like

You mean Asmongold who does PVE as well as transmog and mount collection contests on Retail?

3 Likes

the boots, bracers and neck are juicy for prot warriors too.

It would appear that there are a bunch of people who want PvP gear, but really have no interest in PvP.

It’s either people will try to do something to get fast, easy wins, or cry.

2 Likes

Battlegrounds are just a stepping stone into Arena. If you just like murdering players then what’s stopping you defending and turtling games? Because it is a viable strat and one the Alliance used to ensure 3-4 tower + galv AV wins with the best HPH and fits the gameplay that you desire.

I’ve never minded a turtle. Unfortunately you can’t turtle alone… You need a good chunk of your team to participate. The major reason why honor sucks for a lot of players these days is due to the lack of participation from the team as a whole.

2 Likes

It just comes down to time investment and whether people find the fun in what they’re doing. I remember how much fun I had when we pushed horde into their cave during Classic and kept them there. And how much i didn’t enjoy them doing it to us. Outside of AV, in my experience, Alliance struggle to win WSG, AB and EotS due to both lack of better group composition and a lack of interest in playing the objectives.

No joke, I win the vast majority of bgs I go into. Like 90% of them. I don’t know how or why.

OP .if horde is so great at bgs go try horde on SoM