Why is RUIN so bad at WPvP?

Good stuff! I’m not a fan of Zerg fights.

Which is why 9/10 I’m in darkshire getting attacked by multiple 120’s…

If the going gets too tough I’ll start asking for some help…sometimes it’s like a wsg out there.

They’ve never been really good, they just use numbers and Multiboxers. Back in Mists and before, they used to all drop banners and toys to lag the servers, only stopping after GMs told them they would get banned if they continued.

1 Like

Like most guilds, they are going to have some good players and some bad players. Most will be bad, but that is just mainly because the general population is mostly bad at pvp.

3 Likes

Alrithin isn’t the GM. Don’t get your panties in a bunch kiddo.

GMs have never contacted us about banners and toys because a) We don’t use toys and b) multiple gms have confirmed that banners don’t contribute to lag. Will you stop repeating this nonsense lol.

Lmao are you aware of how ironic your second sentence is in relation to the first? You ever taken a psychology course?

I don’t care what level he is in your daft little community, he was the GM of that particular Ruin branch at that time.

I can’t imagine stanning a community that gets dunked on by random roleplayers perpetually for years on end lmao, yall cute

2 Likes

-1 for clickbait title. Ok I got baited, but still.

You just need to realize something, there are good and bad players everywhere you go.

1 Like

Ruin doesn’t have good players tho :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

oops somebody got ruined by ruin then came to the forums to QQ

what exactly is “stanning”?

you included

It was funny. They couldn’t bring RUIN upon us Hordies.

1 Like

Use google for once uncle Gary

1 Like

Because they are ruin gaming lol they are horde version of…I honestly forgot the name of that WPvP guild, but they are known through winning by their Mass numbers. there’s plenty of post about them but for the life of me cannot remember haha

1 Like

Perspective is golden. Yeah happens a lot when someone “wins” being outnumbered where they are in a group of 5 and then “no one” in the “raid” was even grouped. LOL.

1 Like

I am sure he would destroy you. LOL

Dunked on by random roleplayers? what? Is that why your little coalition ran off to classic and stopped fighting after taking L after L? Never even heard of you before you started posting in this thread.

You’ve never heard of me but you’re certain I’m from “a little coalition” that ran off to classic?
Lmao what kind of spectrum are you even on

You’ve never heard of me because I’m a random goblin RPer on ED whose guild is a personal bank guild, I’ve never heard of you before this thread either because you are of equally no recognition;
except that I’m an entertaining fixture of certain segments of the RP community, whereas you’re a self-serious balding 5’6 bologne salesman.

Big yikes on those oofers, dawg.

7 Likes

You’ll quickly find out that a lot of these Horde will claim ‘we beat them handily and were outnumbered’ but there isn’t any evidence of it. With how much most of these trolls love speaking our name, you would think they would at least match their forum zeal in game and take screenshots or video.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence… I believe is the saying.

1 Like
https://twitter.com/Scabber_ED/status/1177741463884587009

I make a regular habit of sitting on Ruin members heads in Rustbolt if you’re looking for screencaps
I got u, come thru yung ducklips

EDIT: Ah man, I saw you start typing immediately after I hit submit on this post, but it looks like you backed down from whatever it is you were going to say. most unforch.

2 Likes