Why is RUIN so bad at WPvP?

My hunter.

I hit 120 a few days ago after just coming back after a long hiatus. WPvP stuff brought me back. I can’t wait to fight. >:)

I’ve been around Ruin since SWTOR began (so on and off 8 years now). Between that, then over to WoW I’ve seen countless personalities go through forums and have the same conversation ad nauseum.

My only point is great on yall for WPvP successes and please keep building it up.

Speaking from experience across years of this song and dance has taught me noone should ever be getting mad at any of these events, whether win or loss. Every exercise are lessons to get better.

The fact it’s (wpvp) happening at all, and happening more and with more people is only a good thing that should be encouraged. It helps noone who likes anything above sanctioned/gated/instanced pvp for wpvp for any of this to become toxic or to the levels where people truly resent or hate anyone.

In the end we’re all playing the same game, and hopefully all want continued enjoyment, laughs, and feelings of accomplishment. Rivalries are great.

As for beating some Ruin last night, good on ya. Keep at it and try working to building up the Horde to Army vs Army level. I’ve not seen much for organization where it truly feels like a war.

I’d personally like it for horde to work on building a semi-cohesive command structure to at least be a confederated force to come out and give Ruin large fights.

Cheers and best wishes.

(edit : 8am bad grammar)

It was probably like a group of 6-8 of some scrubby geared people and they rolling with 15+

We had 9 and they had 13(according to WeizPvP).

Every story I hear its always “oh they out numbered us” but you said you were in a capital city and those addons dont discriminate about who is in a group or not. So may have been 13 alliance in your area but they werent grouped probably.
Also didnt see you mention about gear levels. Go trumpet somewhere else

1 Like

AddOn tells you what guild they are in. They were also all on the roof together and one of them had a party leader crown.

So does spy, doesn’t tell you if they are grouped or not. When you are talking one of the largest groups on alliance side of course you might see a bunch of them. What were their specs, what were the gear levels?

Off the top of my head I can remember an rdruid, a disc priest, a boomkin, and a veng dh. Guild levels, no idea.

Haven’t guild levels been removed? As for @Maladath just accept the fact that they suck and call it a day, saves you time and effort

1 Like

Was too much fun getting them booped off the mountain near Boralus. So many skeletons at the bottom. XD

1 Like

The last time Ruin tried to crash a Tall Tales RP event I personally killed alrithin 12 times, 3 to fall damage by dismounting him.

If the GM can’t save himself from fall damage with a leap it goes without saying that you’re not dealing with the champions of Azeroth.

When you have a community of thousands, getting 40 people together isn’t at all impressive. Every large WPVP community (inc, etc) is capable of doing that, lol

1 Like

I lured them there too, joined the guild with 110 fire mages (class trials) and told them where to go, full on bait XD

1 Like

Lol what??

:joy::joy::joy:… !!!

1 Like

Should have said gear

You wpvp a lot? Just wondering. It would be cool if I could go out there and join ya.

1 Like

Yeah, we usually raid SW or Boralus. Talk to Dragrosh for more info, he’s in charge.

Yeah we do a lot of pvp all the time, here add me on discord or bnet, Dragrosh#1727 (discord) or Xavadar#1868 (bnet)

2 Likes

Raids or small groups ??

Zerg groups are just zero fun IMO

Small groups, anywhere from 5 -15 (really depends, we’re always out doing something so the range is always random on how many people we got due to that.) If we have a lot we have people split to cover different areas usually, we like the challenge of outnumbered fights

2 Likes