Why is Pandaria so fun?

I’m having trouble putting it into words but I always have a blast when I get an alt to Pandaria. Even stuff like just flying around ( hey its easy xp ) is fun. Everything is so freaking pretty and chill.

31 Likes

It really is one of the prettiest zones in the game. I love the music with the scenery. The quests can be pretty fun too. Love the daily fishing stuff. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

it was fun until you got to the mantid areas. man i hate those things. the mantids reminded me of the grasshoppers in the movie " a bugs life"

6 Likes

Pandaria was a faction conflict story that was written good. Also a lot of the quests are much more quirky than other expansions, where one of the quests during the Jade Forest questline involves sniping monkeys and fish people. You don’t really get to do that again. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s great… bar the wastes which are a burnt hellzone of cockroaches and terrible questing ^^

1 Like

I love pandaria, always love it when I get an alt there the side quest are also very enjoyable.

3 Likes

Why can’t you people leave our land alone? Just got fixed and now it’s messed up again.

1 Like

The scenery/music is fine. The quest flow is reasonable and the xp feels decent.

Not a continent I enjoyed otherwise.

It is the complete wow package. Good storyline that is fully fleshed out. Great scenery. Fantastic musical score. Fun NPCs. Well designed dungeons and raids. The feeling your character is actually accomplishing something that advances the story naturally.

19 Likes

It’s a small, self contained adventure that doesn’t involve you being the master of the universe. Almost like a vacation from being “The Champion”

17 Likes

cause Li Li

9 Likes

Exactly! It feels like a vacation. I even had fun fishing and gathering materials for cooking. I NEVER have fun with that stuff compared to how MoP did it.

And I miss my farm

8 Likes

Agreed ! 100% agreed

2 Likes

Huge, pretty world with tons of new detail (animals, new race and class, new NPC races, pets, architecture) and a story that meanders a little but mostly sticks together. It has the closest thing to housing we ever got. It has great mounts. It has well designed professions. Patches were good. And gear was fun to collect and lots of players did LFR for months at the end just collecting things.

MoP had something for almost everyone.

No expac is flawless but MoP was very good in many ways. I hope somebody writes a book someday about how Blizzard crumbled and tumbled between MoP and WoD. I mean, wth?

11 Likes

Cuz bright and inviting zones are fun!!! I don’t know why Blizzard thinks we just want dreary zones all the time. I want to be on some sunny bluff with mountains in the background, crystal blue lakes, and a bunch of fat pandas talking about making me some snacks.

10 Likes

Grummles, that’s why.

4 Likes

This, this is extremely true.

What are you, a valley girl?

Because it was new continent.
Players reacted the same with Northrend really.

1 Like

I’m was born in live in SoCal so yeah :)))) If only the next xpac had a starbucks in the hub too!

6 Likes