Why is multiboxing allowed?

I want to know where all these multi boxers are, I’ve maybe seen one and there usually a duo, stop whining about it, it’s not as popular as it is on EQ where close to half of the player base are MB considering the mechanics of the game are way more simple, and easier to have a full grp of characters following.

1 Like

As I said, if that’s what you’re doing, I’m fine with that.

However, that’s not what people are talking about when they say multiboxing. They are talking about 5 of the same class, generally casters, with names like Aqwerty, Bqwerty, Cqwerty, Dqwerty, Eqwerty running around in lock step doing the exact same thing at the exact same time.

Though I would again state that if any combination of classes are slaved to the actions of another, you aren’t playing that character…

2 Likes

Still not seeing what the issue is…

1 Like

Rarity doesn’t equate to it being a good thing.

1 Like

How does it effect your play experience? Or is it more a question of being envious that someone pays for more than one account, it’s not botting nor against the tos

2 Likes

Also not a valid reason for anything…

1 Like

Can say that all day how does it effect your experience playing?

1 Like

These multibotters apologist are the kind of people who cries for weeks when their dog dies… bunch of whiny entitled kids

And I can continue to point out that that argument is weak, and intellectually lazy.

Call on a couple friends and camp the multiboxer… they are no different than anyone else… in fact probably moreso sensitive to being camped fro all the setup time it takes to initially get “moving/following/etc”

They’ll leave you alone pretty quick. Then again… if you don;t have a couple friends… maybe you might want to consider multiboxing. :slight_smile:

I personally don’t mind multiboxers… I’ve done a little of it myself in the past (not in Classic… yet) But it’s fun and a little challenging actually.

Of course I play on PvE server… so I’m not getting camped by them. But again… if I were… I’d grab a couple friends and ruin the dude’s day.

2 Likes

Key part of the sentence though is “a lot”, solo players make them a LOT more.

So you still haven’t answered my question, what exactly is the “issue” with multiboxing?

So… if I was just paying for a solo account… somehow that would make Blizz a LOT more than me paying for 3 accounts?

Um… what?

$14.99 x 1 = $14.99/month
$14.99 x 3 = $44.97/month

You high po po?

Two people can put a hurt on a five-boxer. Three can destroy one. Sorry, I don’t have any charts or data sets for you.

You seem really angry. If it continues, I won’t respond to you anymore.

2 Likes

Let me respond with a question.

Is it easier to level and farm while multiboxing?

Very valid actually, it doesn’t effect your play experience to skirt that away you want to say that a valid point isn’t intellectual gtfo with that BS be a constant pessimist elsewhere

1 Like

blizzard is not going to penalize people for spending more money with them… it is that simple

as long as they have a human controlling them… it is all legal…

with that said… it is stupid AF… to be leveling 5 of the same class, but if people want to do it… it is their 100$ a month they are wasting… it affects me 0

In total… think of the big picture.

In the grand scheme of things multiboxers to not make Blizz enough extra money for that to be the reason they allow it.

1 Like

I haven’t touched retail in over six years so you’re wrong again. Assuming I don’t have the money to box is also wrong. Stop pulling things out of your a$$.

Most multi-boxers are looked down on by the majority of WoW players. Like it or not, accept it or not, but people put them in the category of P2W losers. A big reason I’m playing classic is for the community, so I really don’t care to be labeled an anti-social P2W scrub.

Ok maybe Im a god and can 1v5 a multiboxer, but you said their power is only 2.5x meaning all of their characters only do 50% damage. Where is the source for this change?