Why is multiboxing allowed?

Because no one person can click 5 keyboards simultaneously…

Duh.

Sure they can.

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vala_
Youtube: Vala Thetank
Twitter: @valathetank

I apologize for triggering you the point of resorting to insults.

Perhaps you should submit a ticket to Blizzard and ask if it is wrong.

No, they can’t. Unless they are using software to replicate their actions…which means that they are playing one character, and the others are simply slaved to it.

It’s always funny when people like you complain about what you’ve already done…

No. They aren’t. There is no way five people no matter how coordinated they are can attack one target instantly. In the time it takes for someone to say “target skull” the MB has already killed their target. It doesn’t even take a second to push a button.

And now you’re assuming the group has fear and the boxer doesn’t. Or that the boxer doesn’t have immunity or trinkets. Or that the boxer hasn’t already killed your spriest.

Please tell me the name of the MB your 5v5 party won against.

1 Like

Maybe you should write a letter to Blizzard and convince them of that.

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vala_
Youtube: Vala Thetank
Twitter: @valathetank

1 Like

Is that you admitting it? LOL.

Edit: I guess so…

Oh the irony

1 Like

Yes, it really was… But you did it anyway.

I didn’t know it required intricate knowledge of multiboxing to know that 5 characters = 5x the power.

:roll_eyes:

You probably call people stupid too… the irony is great

Yes indeed

It’s more like 2.5 times the power.

Totally wrong, but I get it if you don’t understand. I used to dual box for a while, started in TBC only what Refer-A-Friend was introduced. I leveled up a second character quickly for raiding that way. Most of my combos were different classes, I mainly did warrior + priest, I also did shaman + mage, and warlock + priest. You are actively playing multiple characters when multiboxing even if they are all the same class.

1 Like

5 characters = 2.5 x the power now eh?
Since when did blizzard implement an antiboxer function that reduce their dmg in half when multiboxing? Wtb source

1 Like

If you’re playing two characters at the same time, more power to you. That seems silly, but you do you. However, once you have the actions of one slaved to the actions of the other, you are no longer playing all of them and are simply playing one.

2 Likes

This old saw.

WoW’s inherent design is one player one toon. That’s the game’s basic design and you can try to spin it anyway you like but at the end of the day THAT is the way the game was designed.

I can’t play all my characters at once unless I pay for it. There’s something really wrong with that. You can deflect all you like. You can ignore that fact by trying to claim the objections to multi-boxing are all the fault of those who oppose it. You can try to claim multi-boxing is actually a disadvantage (LOL). Doesn’t change a thing.

When it’s all said and done it isn’t technically botting and Blizzard has given it the green light. But let’s not kid ourselves about why that is.

2 Likes

The only thing that is “slaved” is following. Again you don’t understand multiboxing and aren’t even attempting to try. Also still waiting for you to tell me what the “issue” with it is?

1 Like

Nothing wrong with it at all. Spend less money on other stuff. Or, for the past five or six years now, you can pay for you accounts entirely with in game gold and the only thing you spend on WoW is time playing, not money.

1 Like

Reece, I’m a boxer. No, I don’t play on a Pvp server. But I do know how I rely on “follow” and assist. The is the most common method for boxing because all your followers have to be facing the same direction.

More advance multi-boxers can flip, temporary, to mouse repeat for turning. Thus every box member turns; but, this mode doesn’t work well for movement because no box member exactly faces the same direction. So the movement moves like a sparker or cone; which means, no box member is facing the same target.

And no “party” has to coordinate the attack the head at the same time. They just don’t need to be in front of the box team. Attack from the sides and back. Move. Standing still is always a death sentence.

1 Like

Well I am paying for 3 accounts so ya… multiboxing does make them more than normal… just sayin