Why is it 1.12 AV, really?

they only said to go with 1.12 as base for it being the most complete state with the least bugs and such. Ofc it’s also the one where they would have to do the least amount of work on.

they didn’t say we would get 1.12 classic wow, as it to be sure we would get 1.12 av.

The big nerfs were 1.8 reducing the power of all NPCs by 15-30%, and 1.11 removing most NPCs, with remaining ones having had their HP reduced.

To be honest I’d be fine with AV being set to even 1.9 with the latest version of the map, just with that 1.8 nerf reverted.

1 Like

I suspect that it may have something to do with the fact that 1.12 was chosen for literally every other aspect of the game, for better or worse, as they have mentioned.

Annnd this is my point. It’s a “gamebreaker” for others? Really? A small part of the game being adhered to it’s last iteration makes the rest of the game completely unplayable to you? Grow up. Do you complain as much about 1.12 talents? It still blows my mind that all of you people whining about 1.12 are taking 1.12 talents and spells completely fine.

I think pre-1.12 AV is novel, but I don’t think it will improve the game. Being able to actually obtain marks of honour at a decent rate seems like it will be healthier for the game than a messier AV with crazy queue times.

Are you new here? 1.12 classes have absolutely been a hotly debated topic, primarily concerning the warrior class, DPS as well as threat management. I think you may be a bit off base with the “completely fine” garbage.

Heaven forbid quality gameplay and a uniquely groundbreaking BG should get between players and quick marks of honor.

This again? YAWN