Why is grobbulus still locked?

Let us play with friends please

8 Likes

While we’re at it, where are the faction changes we were told would be available “about a month or 2” into Wotlk?

3 Likes

As someone trying to raid lead, we need more talent. Please unluck Grobb.

2 Likes

I convinced my friend to level a pally on another server so we could do arenas. Blizzard is just holding servers hostage for absolutely no reason. We both quit. This is a disaster. Servers have like 10 layers which are all empty except layer 1 and then they lock the empty servers anyways.

Oh and on top of that they refuse to make a statement on it. Absolutely disrespectful to customers paying a monthly subscription for access to servers.

Next thing you know everyone will get rolled a random server and that’s the only server you’ll be able to make new characters on.

2 Likes

How do you end up on different servers from your friends? Or are these “friends” people to transfer gold and items to?

i wanted to boost a toon there my friend has alliances but i cannot

I convinced my friend to boost a toon on another server during the prepatch around a week after Grob locked thinking “They’ll unlock it after a month or 2”. It’s been about 2 and a half months and absolutely no word on what they’re doing. People are dropping left and right and they’re holding these servers hostage for no reason.

Ok, when we have 6 hour queues every day and there’s 10,000 people waiting to play and you want to lock the servers fair enough. I understand that you want to lighten the load on the server. But that’s not the case anymore. We’ve had no queues for damn near 2 months now and I would be willing to bet that the only reason the servers are still locked is they honestly just forgot about it. I doubt they’ve even considered unlocking them for weeks now. Meanwhile they have no problem taking money from customers who are literally paying to have access to servers.

Take this to the extreme, can you imagine if they just keep locking more and more servers? Imagine if 90% of all the servers were locked. Would you be ok with that? At that point you basically just can’t play on anything but dead servers even though you are paying a monthly fee for this game. And yeah, YOU may be ok if you already have characters on the server you want to play on, but what about new players? To hell with them right?

I’m of the opinion that servers should NEVER be locked from paying customers except in EXTREMELY EXTRAORDIANARY circumstances. Of which this is no longer one.

2 Likes

Bruh moment

lolol im wondering the same

OMG, still locked?