Why is everyone rerolling sin?

everyone is rolling sin now for basically everything, I see more sins now than sub.
In low rated at least soo am I missing something I thought sub was the best.
lol why am I getting owned by sin now I was just getting used to sub

1 Like

Sin is a mix much easier spec to play.

2 Likes

Sins just overall easier to play, and is starting to out perform sub in a lot of places.

It’s just the way sub is designed, super annoying to balance.

3 Likes

Sin is faceroll and ppl like the easy way out

1 Like

Assassination actually is versatile compared to Outlaw and Sub. Sub and Outlaw fill their niches respectively but Assassination is the closest to the original Rogue spec before the Great Pruning happened.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

21 Likes

Heck yes. #1 reason to play/enjoy assassination. It almost resembles a rogue specialization. The bar… the bar is low.

1 Like

Multiple reasons.

Its easier.

Far more versatile.

Gets punished less for mistakes.

Its the spec with the most open theme, since Outlaw is basically pirates and Sub ninjas, and people like it for that.

Also some say Sin is the closest to the original Rogue design.

7 Likes

Pretty sure all of the pirate has been removed except for “roll the bones”…and not a moment too soon.

1 Like

I mean theres still the overuse of the gun and the attack animations only really working on swords.

5 Likes

I dont agree with either of those points, but even so…neither mean pirate.

Warhammer Online’s rogue class “Witch Hunter” used a rapier and a pistol and it isnt uncommon for a “Duelist” type character to be portrayed that way.

4 Likes

You seriously think constantly drawing and sheathing the gun and 1H doesnt look goofy as hell?

Also try using a fist weapon and try to say it doesnt look stupid with Outlaw animations

7 Likes

Why are you looking at your characters weapons during PvP or during a boss?

Not sure how you correlate a pistol as being pirate, it’s just a generic swashbuckler theme that is just as unspecific as Assassination.

1 Like

Tbh idk what you are talking about I still can’t find another sin rogue

1 Like

…why do you specify in pvp or during a boss? And yes my character is always within view while playing.

That’s like asking why you transmoged your armor when you should be focus on all the stuff that isnt your character

Honestly dont know why anyones likes that pop gun but I don’t care, just give me a glyph and I’ll be happy

3 Likes

The originals were always there

1 Like

I’d be much happier if it was a one handed sword and a gun in off hand, aesthetically.

2 Likes

That would work better yeah, cause having the left hand constantly switching between the gun and 1H looks really stupid.

3 Likes

IMO the Sin rerollers are just as bad as the fotm ret/ww/arms rerollers, like if you originally stuck with sin I can respect it but just switching because everyone else is or Pikaboo did it is hilariously stupid but expected from people who can’t form their own opinions.

With that being said, I tried both specs in high MMR and I prefer sub over sin because the playstyle to me is far superior than maintaining dots like a warlock. I can see how in matches where you have to go for multiple go’s, it makes sense to go Sin for the overall sustain dps but I still personally prefer the raw dps of Sub in this meta.

Again this is purely from a high rated PvP perspective, so maybe PvE is different and Sin is better there? But at that point, i’d just go Outlaw.

2 Likes

Look at my gear and you will know if I’m an OG or not hint the stats

3 Likes

Luke: Yoda is the Assassin stronger?

Yoda: No. Quicker, easier, more seductive

2 Likes