Why is everyone ready for endgame?

because there is going to be nothing new to explore for me. I know every inch of every zone. I’m excited to have a shot at endgame when I’m not a retarded little kid.

1 Like

That’s how WoW has been for 13 years no one is use to the ole vanilla way.

I don’t know why people worry so much about end game. It’s not going anywhere. There are no prizes for being somewhere first.

Hell, the longer you wait, the easier end game gets and easier to get gear becomes with geared members carrying new members.

Best part of classic is just enjoying the leveling journey, not the destination at 60.

2 Likes

Literally this thread:

“Play the way you want!”

The way I want: Rush to endgame and gear up to raid and PVP ASAP.

“NO NOT THAT WAY!”

lol, I’m not saying some people won’t have fun that way, it just seems like there’s not enough people excited about just enjoying the world and quests and things like that, for most people on the forums it seems like they’re mostly concerned with the endgame.

After starting this thread, I kind of realize the reason for that is the more hardcore players are the ones who spend more time posting here, so that is what they’re most excited for.

I also get that some content in the game, such as the opening of the gates to AQ, is something that happens once per server. If I can take part, cool, but we don’t know for sure when that is coming out, and there’s a chance I’ll probably be at work or something anyway when it goes down lol.

Very few people are going to be able to experience the Scarab Lord stuff. So we never had a chance anyway!

I think it just feels that way when people talk. I remember a thread where most people said they will enjoy the leveling journey and do all the lore quests, etc…

I plan on doing that.

1 Like

Yep definitely sounds like the boom generation, start out getting all the best stuff with no experience then start calling the shots, lf classes burger flipper and kiosk for the lunch raid 5 months of experience required must show me your achievements that you completed it!