Why is everyone ready for endgame?

Although im in no rush to 60 i get it. Raiding is the ultimate grouping experience. I will be doing a few characters anx probably first 2 or 3 will be really optimal while the others will have some luxuries provide to them by my mains.

I’m sorry you don’t understand the amazing feeling of satisfaction and achievement when you, and your 39 other raid members, finally kill that final boss after putting in so much effort to do so.

I’m sorry that you don’t understand the feeling you get when you set these goals together as a group, and smash those goals as a group, and what that means. The bonds it builds, the friendships that come out of it.

I’m sorry you don’t understand what it’s like to raid with the same people, for years without end, tier after tier, expansion after expansion, and the memories you create together.

No other type of game does this. No other good MMO even does this. Having a team of 40 people, having that team experience, no other game even comes close. Most of them are 1v1, or Battle Royals, or MOBAs.

I’m truly sorry you don’t understand, and you think your way of fun, must be the only kind of fun.

You really think the hardcore players like myself, who are going to play 12+ hours a day, don’t enjoy and have fun in this amazing game? You’re clueless.

Go ahead, mate. Tell me more about how your experience in this game is somehow better than mine. Then tell me how annoyed you are about it.

And when you’re done being annoyed, I’ll ring that Gong for you.

Donut holes are a thing that stores sell.

They also generally taste better.

Analogy back in the game.

It does the same thing in classic too btw…

Oh you are in preraid bis cool, BWL just opened so now you are just a t1 scrub who gets rekt by BWL gear.

Also there is no way to debate that classic has less to collect cause retail has almost all of the stuff from vanilla to collect.

Classic discussion areas are currently dominated by private server players and hardcore wannabes. Once they’ve spent their energy, they’ll declare victory and unsub, leaving the game for everyone else.

3 Likes

Donut holes are the waste product left over from donut production. They are nothing more than misfit cupcakes that cannot even muster up the cup. We eat them out of pity, and let them think we of the proper donut configuration are “influenced” by them.

2 Likes

It’s simple, those things no longer matter in the game. What matters is dailies, logging on doing your dailies and logging off, that’s what matters. When was the last time you seen then put something in the game that was fun to go out and spend your time doing to get some cool fun reward?

They’ve made this game no longer about playing the world, it’s about playing the daily lottery.

Because Infinity War left a lot of people wanting more.

:cactus:

Infinity War should have been the last movie of the series.

That’s because Ion thinks that everyone should do and enjoy the same things, it’s why he can’t comprehend when he implements a bad feature or design decision and people don’t like it it’s not that people need to be educated on how to like it it’s simply a bad idea.

2 Likes

But given that classic is going to be around for a long time, at some point, you will get maxed, or at least good enough maxed with T2.5 with naxx off pieces.

And in regard to collecting. If you are extremely lucky you might get some of the rare mounts to drop. But if you are a player that loves to collect mounts that alone offers months or years or replay-ability for wow:classic, and even on into wow classic: the burning crusade and wrath of the lich king.

1 Like

This is why you will NEVER be Hokage

You may have missed the point. The op is questioning classic players touting how they are super focused like a lazer on clearing mc the first week for example. Then bwl within 4 hours of live, same with aq, and naxx.

I don’t see where this is the case.

Yes, I am, but I got started so late that I couldn’t see the content.

My goals are to be within MC within 4 weeks. Not super fast, but fast.

I can still enjoy the journey as well.

1 Like

I’m sure it is! This is referring to rushing content and not enjoying it. Raid progression is a journey for sure.

Even in vanilla there where considerable amounts of “the game doesn’t even start until 60” types.

I was one, despite taking almost 6 months to even level cap my first character (or I suppose I at least I became one over time)

Remember that YOU being a casual in vanilla doesn’t mean everyone was a casual. Likewise many more serious players often forget that raiding, let alone serious raiding, was a very extreme minority. You likely just run into a disproportionate amount of more dedicated /hard core types here on forums for a game that isn’t out for months yet specifically because that’s the kind of thing a more dedicated /hard core player would be likely to do.

1 Like

im looking forward to end game, but that is because i have played the game soooooo soooooo soooooo much, altho it doesnt mean i wont enjoy my time lvling >^_^<

Some people enjoy doing things quickly and efficiently.

Actually. This is historically false.

The “donut hole” has been sold for a longer historical time than the actual donut itself.

So at least know what you are talking about.

It wasn’t called a donut hole at the time though.

I don’t think the two things are exclusive. There can be a great deal of enjoyment in racing to be first, for example. It’s all personal preference.

1 Like