Why I do NOT support the multibox ban

And he didn’t even mention intimidating shout…

Go ahead and quote this supposed ToS violation for using hardware. I’ll wait.

HE JUST TOLD YOU.

Keyboards/mouse macros and functionality, assuming they work within our policies (i.e. do not use the keyboard macro to do something beyond what our in-game macro could do )

You may be correct on this point with HB, IIRC the first iteration of HB you could just mouseover and then it got banned. They rewrote the software to where you had to actually click on your target/group/raid window to cast.

1 Like

Though the trick question is what will happen to the mouseover macro once people catch on how to use it.

It’s something like that. I found out about it when I started using addons in TBC.

Skills, numbers, lag, fps, none of it matters. This is not a discussion of who wins, it’s a discussion of can a multiboxer do anything a group can’t do. Is multiboxing unfair. The logical unbiased truth is no, a multiboxer is limited by the game just like everyone else.
On top of the fact multiboxing was an option for anyone. You can farm the gold for the game time and sell tokens to buy the xpac, nothing was being limited to anyone.

1 Like

Well I joined in late!

Multiboxer are always at a disadvantage because 10 human brains > 1 human brains.

1 Like

Sometimes cats zone out and follow the leader.

Back in MoP we only needed 10-15 people to wipe the 40-80 boxer.

In his words what it matter im still dead? Its 10v1. I’m not killing 10 people before he clicks or tab targets me and presses one key and hits me with 10 moonrise or star surges or wrath or whatever.

You were never going to kill 10 people.

edit: if you did, i’d come to the forum and ask for that class to be nerfed. Like a normal person would do.

I’ll play along, what are you pointing at? Is it the part with the “don’t use your keyboard macro software to automate the game.”

I’m lost at how that has anything to do with hardware. I’m not aware of a keyboard that can create macros without software…

True to any 10v1 encounter, but I know you have to keep that hate for multiboxer alive somehow.

So again I need to form a group of people to combat 1 person who wants to lock people out of an area by just deleting them? That’s logical.

Oh but I can ask in /g to come lock down an area and have 10 people doing it so it’s okay for 1 person to have that ability via a software option.

I mean played well enough and in the right environment I can see one player killing a 10 box team.

At first, it was never about the player. Blizzard always was thinking about “Characters”.

Players didnt matter then.

They already nerfed DH, so we’re good now :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t hate multiboxers you’re free to play as many accounts as you want without key cloning software.

Yes. That’s how PvP works when you’re at a disadvantage. You call your buddies in to help. That, or turn off Warmode.