Why High Elves Don't Work: A Primer

Hey, if it wasn’t for her Middle Earth would be lost. Besides it’s not like the eagles were much help.

1 Like

I played a little bit of the other one, a long while ago.

Yeah the eagles kind of dropped the ball.

That’s all that they really had to do, well drop the ring. It was really the path of least resistance. Besides if it wasn’t for Sheelob’s mother there would be no Middle Earth to begin with!

1 Like

That wasn’t a ball…we’re gunna need another hobbit!

(It should be noted, that the eagles were actually tied up in a war of their own at the time :P)

1 Like

and hair colors… wonder what eye colors they’d be up for…

1 Like

Spider-elf, spider-elf
does whatever a spider-elf does
can they swing from a web
No they can’t they’re too noble for that
Look out! There goes the spider-elf

8 Likes

If we can’t agree on helves can we all funnel our energy into spider-elves?

1 Like

I’m sure the noble Smeagol would have done it eventually!

Poor Smeagol :frowning:

I’ll take both! Personally I’m all for more elves. Bring on high elves, spider elves, tauren elves, orc elves, squirrel elves, morning elves, midafternoon elves, etc.

1 Like

Thats what you two were talking about? Sign me up.

2 Likes

high elf supporters:
High elves are more than just blue eyes guys, they don’t matters in the big picture, its all about lore and ideology

also high elf supporters when blue eyes are given to blood elves:

b-b-but blue-eyes are high elves!1!! blood elves should not get blue eyes because its a high elf only and exclusive thing!1!! wtf blizzard you are destroying our dreams because blue-eyes that didn’t matter before are given to blood elves!!!’

funny how true colors(pun intended) shine trough

and surprised to see this thread coming back from the nether, today i had 6 posts removed because i said blood elves are high elves, did anyone saw something similar ?

I want a spider elf with like glittery teal skin, oh and red ones! We don’t have enough red races.

1 Like

they should have more than just pink tinged hair, they should have gnome colored hair… .like pink and blue. maybe lavender, instead of just white hair with a faint tint.

Spider-elf, spider-elf
does whatever a spider-elf does
can they swing from a web
Wait! An illusion!? Somethings not quite right here
Look out! There goes the spider-elf

I like the really dark skin of the Shal’dorei, so I’d go with that again… though I’d love to see some red. :smiley:

Works for me!

3 Likes

Now, when talking spider elves, are we going elf with some spider abilities like so:

Or like a drider?
https://asset.spinliveinteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/48/2018/10/24085302/spider-elf1.jpg

4 Likes

Yes.

/10char

1 Like

I like the very subtle blonde they have. I like blondes like that, or one of the human blondes that’s slightly darker, but still light. I’m making excellent sense, I know.

1 Like

That spider elf is too creepy I think.

you’d look marvy with lavender hair. hehe

some of those awesome undead hairstyles, like that bowie/elvira one… would look amazing too

1 Like